The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Daughter Dropped Her Phone In A Puddle!

espmartin

affiliate
I know that I use my cell phone pretty heavily. I actually have gotten pretty
good at texting too (to my wife and daughter :) ), and I remember that I was
mad at myself for dropping it into the toilet (YUK!!!) once. After I took it
apart, and air-dried it, it worked just fine after.

Well, yesterday my daughter took her 10 month old German Shepherd out to do
his "stuff", and she dropped her phone in a puddle (it's raining here in
sunny California :( ). I was not half as upset as she is! Man, you would
think that she lost her best friend!

Anyway, would you all like to share your cell phone "dropped in water" stories?

I have one for you...

Last year I bough a new phone for my girl (12 years old than). Very nice phone with all latest features and she was very happy. Few month down the road it started: not enough memory, sound is not good enough, and more, and more...

Finally some time in October she tells me that she dropped the phone in some water paddle and now it's dead..., but one of her friends has such a beautiful phone with whole bunch of nice stuff in it and it also survived drop in the water...

Now go figure if it really was an accident or she figured that fastest way to get new phone would be destroying the old one...

What wouldn't you do for your little princess...

When my children want something that I don't think they really need (like an iPod or a funky phone) I usually ask then to find half of the money it will cost to buy the item and I give them the remaining half :) This usually help the item last longer, in the past when I just buy the item for them, it tends to "drop it in water accidentally" when the want a new one.

Ummm, I am the only one who bought his first phone of this own money ?! :)

I can only talk about my self, as I have no kids, but I do know that my parents have not bought for me phones or stuff like that. Anyway, they did one great thing when buying the first computer for the family. After a while of using that computer, I got to the point of buying one to be my own :)

I think you parents have done you a big favour by not "spoiling you" with gadgets, I wish I have done the same with my children as well

I buy myself stuff! I daren't mention it to my dad in case he does buy it! (and gets the wrong one!!) I do joke sometimes but I'm quite capable of affording stuff I want! The car doesn't count though! He bought me an ipod before they were popular because he wanted to know what they were like! Now hes had more ipods than I have! (hes on his second I still have the 3rd generation one!)

back to the phone topic - my houswmate last year dropped her phone in the toilet she screamed so loud I honestly thought something horrible had happened - I've never laughed so much when she came out into the corridor wailing!!

my houswmate last year dropped her phone in the toilet she screamed so loud I honestly thought something horrible had happened - I've never laughed so much when she came out into the corridor wailing!!

Lol, that mad me laugh. :D

I haven't managed to drop mine yet as I keep it either zipped up in my bag or in my coat pocket and nobody phones me anyway....:whistling:

MI
Back