The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My CPA Mobile journey to 100$/Day

abdellahi

Hi everyone last month i've tried some mobile offers for the first time to see how thing goes there and i was able to see some profit with Mobidea,so i decided to start my follow along with mobile offers no more bla bla let's do it.
so here is what i've done :
-bought Adplexity mobile for spying (best spy tool ever).
-bought adsridge for tracking (i know it's not the best choice i'll get Voluum asap).
-for host and domain i have them before.
-affiliate network:mobidea,clickdealer for now.

yesterday i created my first campaign on 2 traffic source and here are the result:
Campaign 1:
landing pages:5
offers: testing 2 antivirus pin submit (payout 4$ and 4.34$)
ad network: 2
visits: 1081
clicks:248
conversions:0
cost:3.214$
revenus:0$
traffic source 1: 736 visits,143 clicks
traffic source 2:345 visits,54 clicks
some LP ctr is very bad dependng on traffic source but i'll send more traffic to see

what i'll do next :
i'll keep this campaign running to get more data.
i'll create a new campaigns as many as i can.
i'll try to update this thread as much as i can.
if you have some advice please reply or at least wich me a good luck.
some info about me:i'm 21 years old from mauritania studying mechanical engineering i don't have much time to work online right now i'm in holiday i'll try to work as much as i can.

UPDATE:
Campaign 1
: Paused the offer after spending 10$ got 700 clicks and no conversions
Campaign 2:
offer: antiviruse pin submit
payout:0.84$
this campaign i was running it since a week ago and on 1 traffic source ,i'm direct linking to the offer page as it look fine to me:
clicks:5880
converions:31
cost:28.513$
earnings:26.5$
profit:-2.013$
what i'll do next:
i'll optemize the campaign 2 as some source doesn't convert and only chrome browser users are converting i'll also scale the campaign to the é traffic source .
i'll try to create a new campaign for sweepstakes offers too.

Keep the updates coming. You've only posted a start to a journey, let's get this rockin'. Frequent updates engages us and encourages the members to jump in with advice.

UPDATE:
Hi again it's been 3 weeks since i pdated the thread (sorry for thet),i couldn't work last week because i was having some exam on school but i'm back and here is what i've done in the past weeks.
i decided to run the mobidea smartlink for mainstream since they are very easy to promote (of course i'm direct linking) so here are the reults:
clicks:19012
converions:42
spend:61,165$
earnings:38.26$

as youu can see it's a negative ROI but i was just testing now i have enouth data to optemize and scale.
What i'll do next:
i'll try to run some campaigns on Facebook ads since my AM recommended it a lot and gave some offers to promote so i'll try to run some campaign on it.
i have experience with facebook ads but only desktop but now i'll be targeting only mobile.
i'll update the thread next days

UPDATE:
hi it's been a long time since i updated this thread you might think that i give up but not yet i'm still here till i reach my goal (100$/day), but during the past months i was very busy with other thigns and exam,school project ....,so i decided to stop everything and start once Holiday's beguns.
so last night i lunched some campaigns with mobidea and here are the results:
1.JPG

so i made $3.66 from $5.403 wich is a good result for a testing phase.
i'll update this thread with more info about my campaigns ASAP

UPDATE:
Hello everyone so yesterday i coudn't run any new campaigns so i kept on sending more traffic to the same 5 campaigns and things are going really well even tho i hav'nt done any optimization yet :)
dmf.JPG

so these are the stats:
spend:$17.307
revenue:$38.55
profit:$21.24
this is a very good reslut i'll take a look at my tracker and see if there is something that need to be done.

Hey there, new to the forum. Awesome job to make something to work this fast. I guess you can now jump in to the fine tuning of the campaign with the results you have in your tracker!

UPDATE
hi again so the result so far where from promoting mobidea smartlink so i was just sending traffic without any LPs or any creatives i know it's not recommended but my friend is doing well with smartlinks so i decided to run them too.
the result so far :
fg.JPG

Rvenue:$53.43
cost:$25.33
profit:$28.1
so i made 28.1$ for 3 days i'm targetting 6 countries
dlfk.JPG

i'll sen dmore traffic as i think it's too earlier to start optemizing and i'll also start promoting some AV offers as well

UPDATE
So i kept on sending more traffic to the mainstream link and result are wonderfull so far:
elrk.JPG

revenue:$107.27
cost:$48.03
Profit:$59.24
this is a good result after just 6 days i added 2 coutries to test and i was playing with Bids also.
when thing i learned so far is always start with lowest bid and then adjust the bid till you get a winning bid if you have a campaign that is converting don't think that by chenging the bid you can make more converisons one of the coutries that i was targeting i started with the average bid suggesed by the ad network and couldn't get any converisons so changed it to the minimum bid and few hours got 3 converisons.
also analysing too little data i took a look at the result on adsbridge and could'nt do any optimization for some campaigns because i don't wanna analyse too little data and kill the campaign, is there any rule that u guys follow when optmizing?(for browser,OS,SubID,OS version....)

Attachments

• elrk.JPG
    elrk.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 80
always start with lowest bid
This is not always good.. Being a top bidder will most of the time be more beneficial because it enables you to unlock premium placements. Imagine this scenario:

Person 1: Bids $10 CPM, spends $200, loses $150. collects data on best performing placements, and creates a whitelist campaign where he can afford to bid $10 or more CPM. And in return get's the best placements exclusively because nobody else will reach his placements unless they outbid him.

Person 2: Bids $0.5 CPM, spends $200, loses 50$. Says to himself/herself: "If I can't get this profitable with a $0.5 CPM bid, I might as well stop it)

Person 1 ends up making money, person 2 ends up losing money.

This is not always good.. Being a top bidder will most of the time be more beneficial because it enables you to unlock premium placements. Imagine this scenario:

Person 1: Bids $10 CPM, spends $200, loses $150. collects data on best performing placements, and creates a whitelist campaign where he can afford to bid $10 or more CPM. And in return get's the best placements exclusively because nobody else will reach his placements unless they outbid him.

Person 2: Bids $0.5 CPM, spends $200, loses 50$. Says to himself/herself: "If I can't get this profitable with a $0.5 CPM bid, I might as well stop it)

Person 1 ends up making money, person 2 ends up losing money.
Well I was thinking like that but sometimes cheaper placements could convert well also so it's better to test different bids,both low and high bids.
I prefer to test different bids till I found the winning one.
Anyway thanks for the reply

banners
Back