The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my cpa journey so far

Gurpreet Dhillon

Hello, friends
I am not new in CPA marketing but didn't get any good results so far.

I started in 2015 and till now i earned around $200 by investing around $1000 on many things like bings ads,7search,adwords,fb ads.

I want to learn from you guys how you make money because i didn't seen any money yet in CPA.

Please help me friends.

Gurpreet, don't spend so much money when the campaign is not working for you. It's all about testing with small amount and then making changes. Don't spend more than $5-$10 per day when starting a new campaign.

I want to learn from you guys how you make money because i didn't seen any money yet in CPA.
To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Always remember it's a learning curve. Just have patience , work harder and smarter. While you are learning try not to take too much at a time. Do it step by step in a organised way. Pick 1 niche and 1 traffic source. Keep on working on it unless you are successful. Once you have done that scale it up to other niches and other traffic sources.

Don't let your failure stop you from making progress, rather use it as your experience to boost you up. :)

Here are few of journals:
Gold - Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)
Gold - My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit
Long Time Affiliate, Finally Making Push to $100/day Consistently
My Journey with OgMobi

Success Stories:
Gold - ** Just got my dream car! **
$10k revenue milestone!
I started at 55 and had my first $1K day in 3 months

MI
Back