The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Affiliate Marketing Journey

Sydneyking

affiliate
So far, starting out has been extremely difficult amid all the amazing content I have consumed.

Currently switching my tracking from Adsbridge to Propser202.. long story.

My current campaign is from Click Bank, and I'm using BingAds as my traffic source.

I would love to get to know anyone doing something similar as I want to get feedback on my campaign and help with tracking.

Thanks, Pat

So far, starting out has been extremely difficult amid all the amazing content I have consumed.

My current campaign is from Click Bank, and I'm using BingAds as my traffic source.

I would love to get to know anyone doing something similar as I want to get feedback on my campaign and help with tracking.

Thanks, Pat

Hiya, Sydney and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have members who are using Bing to drive traffic to CB products. Try these:

Search Results for Query: clickbank | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

You'll find lots of great info by people who have been where you are in those search results. Could save you a lot of time and money. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sydney!

Thanks, Pat

Hi Sydneyking, welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks, Pat

Greetings @Sydneyking :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Great to hear you are already running campaigns.
Well all I can say is that you have come to the right place,
to learn how to do it right.

Much success in your future ventures. :cool:

banners
Back