The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My 1st Cpa Case Study.

only1rodez

affiliate
I'm following the ebook step by step and i have applied for maxbounty already. I do not have a niche being that i have not got accepted in the network. I will call or instant message through aim to speed up that process.
I already have hosting not through host gator that is already paid for the whole entire year. I have not bought a domain name yet being that I do not have a niche cause i haven't been accepted into the network yet.

I am signed up for one great paying cpa offer through another cpa site called shareasale. If i'm able to use that to go ahead with this case study then all i will need is a domain name being that i already have a niche within that site. If that will mess me up please let me know. Should i keep going step by step in this ebook Or can i move along with the niche i have through shareasale? Any suggestions would be helpful thank you.

Hey only1rodez! It's always cool to see people taking action and jumping in :)

ShareASale is a great network. As for whether it's the right network for you it just depends on what niche you are planning on promoting and if they've got relevant offers.

Best of luck moving forward bro.

Great step to becoming successful man, looks like your going down the SEO route? Make sure you check out and follow Jays amazing guides in this section and ask him for help!

Good luck!

Im just trying to follow the ebook step by step. To be honest I do not like the seo route but thats all ive been taught. I have 100 bucks credit for google adwords but I do not know how to use ppc. this is in the mortgage niche and it pays 100 bucks per lead. should I be startin with a different niche being I'm still new to cpa?

Im just trying to follow the ebook step by step. To be honest I do not like the seo route but thats all ive been taught. I have 100 bucks credit for google adwords but I do not know how to use ppc. this is in the mortgage niche and it pays 100 bucks per lead. should I be startin with a different niche being I'm still new to cpa?

No, don't go that PPC route. If anthing, try to get some of that money back and use it on other things or other methods. Adwords is very strick and beware that if an offer pays 2 bucks you might need 10$ or more to turn it into a profitable campaign. In a 100$ offer, you might need anywhere from 200$ to 1000$ to make it profitable. I haven't tried it myself (Im a noob) but I saw a case study on a guy where only after 3000$ bucks he made that campaign profitable...

No, don't go that PPC route. If anthing, try to get some of that money back and use it on other things or other methods. Adwords is very strick and beware that if an offer pays 2 bucks you might need 10$ or more to turn it into a profitable campaign. In a 100$ offer, you might need anywhere from 200$ to 1000$ to make it profitable. I haven't tried it myself (Im a noob) but I saw a case study on a guy where only after 3000$ bucks he made that campaign profitable...

Ok well i will stick with the seo route for now. I would honestly like to try them all and see what works for me best. I only mentioned the adwords deal because it's free money to me. I got a 100 dollar credit from one account and a post card for a 75 dollar credit through google adwords. I've heard of networks like directcpv etc and you can usually get clicks for a cent if i'm not mistaking. but that makes a lot of sense. I'd wouldn't be too upset if i lost 100 bucks in this business being that you're going to lose money anyway before you find out what works for you.
I did have another question about using subdomains. Is it a good idea to use subdomains instead of buying a domain name all the time? and also i have stealth competition analyzer tool for my keywords but is there a more accurate and reliable tool out there? Also what would be the best method for backlinking offers like these? I'm sorry if i'm asking too many questions and if they are not relevant to whats being taught.

Hey only1rodez! It's always cool to see people taking action and jumping in :)

ShareASale is a great network. As for whether it's the right network for you it just depends on what niche you are planning on promoting and if they've got relevant offers.

Best of luck moving forward bro.

thank you for the advice. nice website also i like the feel and i just subscribed for my free copy.

Great step to becoming successful man, looks like your going down the SEO route? Make sure you check out and follow Jays amazing guides in this section and ask him for help!

Good luck!

thank you for the encouragement. I also really enjoy this forum and not being bashed for posting questions. i used to be a member of wealthy affiliate. Lets just say those were the worst few months of my life.

I'm trying to post an update but i keep getting redirected to an 800 dollar bonus max bounty offer. But i got rejected from max bounty earlier today because my site just became inactive today due to not be paid and having the funds on my debit card yet to pay for another month of hosting. I am going the seo route with the mortgage niche. This will be for canadian based traffic and i also have scrapebox that i will re-teach myself so i can backlink the site. I also have a plug in that uses an api to write articles and it's way cheaper that buying them. only $3.60 per 1000 pages posted. I'm going to use rank tracker so i can see where my pages are ranking in google.

banners
Back