The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MSN is not enough famous?

payoneday

affiliate
When consider about Google and Yahoo, I think that MSN is not enough famous one. So what do you think about that? How's the use of MSN in your areas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used an MSN tool for my niche/keyword research. On how the keyword is search based on commercial intent of the people doing it. Really helpful for me.

Erm...MSN is prettyyyy big. What do you think in terms of? Bing? Bing is gaining sick marketshare as we speak. Microsoft is doing some behind the scenes shizzle with that search engine in co-op with Yahoo! Both of them are playing dirty tricks in order to get right up behind google - you'll see soon ;)

MSN now rocking with lot's amazing features, have you checked latest Bing silverlight version Webmaster dashboard features ? it's really amazing :)

msn=Microsoft.. Microsoft jumped on the search engine ladder a lot later then google etc and regret it profit wise this is why you see loads of ads on tv for live/ bing etc they are trying to get up with google and are making it slightly.. but only because its Microsoft! :p

MSN is famous but not as a search engine, because a very low percentage of people are here to search in it,,

I agree to you i think it has taken long time but, still at the same positions with same features. They have to bring some fabulous changes for betterment of that.

MI
Back