The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MSN Bot - FAQ

Quite interesting Paul, MSN is supposed to be the next big thing in the search engine world but its really relly taking its time go get going.

Now that Google seem to be shooting itself in the foot in its bit to shot search engine marketing guys a decent search engine could actually muscle in but I guess the Microsoft people do not expect MSN to be a serious contender for another 2 years or so
Temi

temi said:
Quite interesting Paul, MSN is supposed to be the next big thing in the search engine world but its really relly taking its time go get going.

Now that Google seem to be shooting itself in the foot in its bit to shot search engine marketing guys a decent search engine could actually muscle in but I guess the Microsoft people do not expect MSN to be a serious contender for another 2 years or so
Temi

Hi Temi,

Why do you say Google is shooting itself in the foot? I use it daily and I still find it best personally.

Hi,
Here are some of my reasons:
* Its now over 90 days since the last PR update.
* Most new site not matter how great the contents and links are not getting top ranking in Google
* Most back links on sites are not accurate
* Most Google commands return inaccurate results or not results at all
* Google share of the search market (though very small fall) is falling.
And on and on and on....

Temi

The current Google algo favours too heavilly minor Ditectory link lists and the like. If the visitor is looking for a directory (Major or Minor) they would have gone there in the first place not to Google to enter a 'Relevent' query.

Wow! Again, I have to agree with this fellow. :seal:

Sorry for the, "Link Directory" folks and the, "PR" legs they stand on. IMHO, this is a thing of the past. Google's on to it.

I love black hat SEO, but black hat SEO must be done in the, "DARK" :wink:

Honestly, if I wanted hi, "PR" links, I wouldn't really need to do much like before, as we see, "PR link buying opportunities" all around us. Hmmm...wonder why...never mind.

Good Luck

Paul

temi said:
Hi,
Here are some of my reasons:
* Its now over 90 days since the last PR update.
* Most new site not matter how great the contents and links are not getting top ranking in Google
* Most back links on sites are not accurate
* Most Google commands return inaccurate results or not results at all
* Google share of the search market (though very small fall) is falling.
And on and on and on....

Temi

I read somewhere that the pr on the directory listings is more up to date than the toolbar.

What are these google commands that return inaccurate results and how can you tell that their share is falling? I'm not disproving this btw, I'm just interested :)

Cheers!

I keep seeing the, "No PR Update" on forums across the net, yet I see PR's changing weekly/daily on my sites/pages. I'm also seeing many flucuations in their SERPS.

If it's true, and most aren't seeing a PR update/change, IMHO, it's due to the fact Google wants the, "For Profit" websites to start paying the piper (Google Adwords) instead of making a mint of the back of their FREE listings. I mean, they have to do SOMETHING to justify their bloated P/E ratio and current stock price :roll: , correct?

IMHO, Google is laughing at all of these, "They're making a change in regards to PR/Backlinks/Etc." theories. What they're really doing in the search arena, is nothing. They're rich people now, remember. And they got rich overnight. It's kinda hard to get a lotto winner to work after they've cashed the check :blue: :blue:

JMHO

Paul

banners
Back