The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MS Adcenter and Direct Links

L

luke

So does anyone know if microsoft adcenter will allow direct to affliate links, for example a peerfly affliate link which refers to an email or zip submit?

I have been searching around but can't find a definite answer. I have read the T&C's and there is no mention in there?

edit: not allowed links yet so just google 'microsoft adcenter terms' and its the first result.

I expect they make not like the harvesting angle of an email submit? But hopefully I may be wrong.

P.s. if no one knows, I will case study, if not already done.

I think, if the landing page isn't like a email submit, you can iframe the offer and they will accept it. Not sure 100%...

He thinks he has a character limit, if too long you have to put a url shortener with any short, this has been my experience

I have direct linked for some offers, don't use your prosper202 tracking URL. That gets my account shut down every time.

they used to, but not anymore. The best thing you can do if you're strapped for cash is grab the .01 cent hostgator coupon from the offers section and grab yourself a .99 cent .info domain.

MSN is NOWHERE NEAR as strict as G00gle.. yet. But try to have all your bases covered.

Direct linking? try 7search, maybe.

Actually Trameil, they still do allow direct linking to campaigns. Actually, most of the campaigns I've ran in the past have been entirely direct linking.

But you're right though, they're not nearly as strict as Google is. However it's always ways to delete a campaign if it ever goes into the "Pending Editorial Review". It doesnt delete the campaign itself from their servers, but at least they see that you're trying to create some clean campaigns. Either that or there's a bot that reviews pretty much everything :D

MI
Back