The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Move to Linkshare: South Beach Diet, Sonoma Diet, Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin

Hi all,

The following affiliate programs will be moving from Commission Junction to Linkshare on November 1st. [I will post the exact time the move will take place when I get it].

- South Beach Diet
- Sonoma Diet
- Jillian Michaels
- Denise Austin
- Duke Diet

Once the LinkShare links go live, all of the affiliate programs above will not track any new transactions through Commission Junction. To ensure that you receive credit for all your referrals, you must switch out your Commission Junction links with LinkShare links.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback please contact either myself [James.Nardell [@] amwso.com] or William [William [@] amwso.com].

For all of you that have been participating in the affiliate programs above, we truely value our relationship with you and will do everything we can to make the transition as seemless for you as possible.

I'll be posting more information shortly.

Hi James,

Moving networks is no fun for anyone so I don't envy you.
Thanks so much for letting our affiliates know in advance and keep us posted.

I'll copy this down into the AMSWO forum too, to be sure that anyone that
scans your forum for news sees this.

Thanks Linda ;-)

We'll do all we can to make the move as painless as possible for our affiliates. Ultimately we believe that the move will be beneficial all round...

MI
Back