The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Most money out of this traffic method?

Mathiaska

Hello
As a publisher i need to promote affiliate campaigns... But with no traffic source my own, i need to spend money...
so i got 2 questions...
Is it possible to use email marketing where you paying for each lead they get you? (which companies)
Is it possible to sign up as an advertiser at different traffic service, while i am a publisher with another service?

Is it possible to use email marketing where you paying for each lead they get you? (which companies)

Unlikely. However, there are lead companies that happily take your money.

Have you any experience with email marketing?

Is it possible to sign up as an advertiser at different traffic service, while i am a publisher with another service?

Of course, why not?

No, actually not... I have heard that emil marketing is a great method to promote affiliate offers..
But do you recommend anything, where you only have to pay per lead?
Or some good advice?

Hello
As a publisher i need to promote affiliate campaigns... But with no traffic source my own, i need to spend money...
so i got 2 questions...
Yes, possible but not each lead but each click and you'll grab lead if you are clever. Because the quality of the traffic is best for email marketing. The company name is Udimi.

You can advertise in any network.

MI
Back