The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most Affordable PPV Networks?

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
I am seeking for some affordable PPV networks where I can start with $100 or less. My niche is wight loose. Anyone here who can suggest me some good affordable PPV networks?

If you are looking for low-cost PPV networks then your traffic quality is also very low as well as your conversion and ROI will decreasing. You should manage at least $500 for media buying.

You can try directCPV. Starting cost will be $100. But not sure about quality. If you are on serious business you have to increase your budget.

RevenueHits has either a $100 or $200 initial budget.
All of the rest go from $200-500 and up to $1,000 or more for initial deposits.

RevenueHits has either a $100 or $200 initial budget.
All of the rest go from $200-500 and up to $1,000 or more for initial deposits.

Servando

What is RevenueHits page ???

The look on google, but I get the page that allows publishers to enter.

What I seek is a reliable source PPV. I understand that 50onred, TrafficVance and LeadImpact are the best, but my budget is still low.

Thank you

Servando

What is RevenueHits page ???

The look on google, but I get the page that allows publishers to enter.

What I seek is a reliable source PPV. I understand that 50onred, TrafficVance and LeadImpact are the best, but my budget is still low.

Thank you

Their website is: selfadvertiser.com

There are a lot at the moment, Adsterra, Propellarads, Popads is the cheapest though, and you can try shortening url like adfly but honestly if you really want good value, you need more budget, I dont think a niche like diet will breathe with a $100 budget....

There are a lot at the moment, Adsterra, Propellarads, Popads is the cheapest though, and you can try shortening url like adfly but honestly if you really want good value, you need more budget, I dont think a niche like diet will breathe with a $100 budget....
I've got a Sport Equipment website, what do you recommend me to do?
how much budget is reasonable in order to get good value ?

You can get traffic in very cheap, at GlobalAdMedia.com you can start bidding even with 0.10c cpm rate which is 0.0001 per click, but the more targeting and optimization you do rate may go higher and so the conversion, so it all depends what you need.

You are welcome to join our platform- Pixellito.com
Just checked your site.

Was surprised that you require "One last thing before you start advertising, please upload a copy of your government-issued photo ID
so we can protect your account"

Feel kinda insecure uploading my ID copy to a not well-known PPV network"to protect my account"

Last edited:
Hi,

I see your point,
If you are not feeling comfortable to share your ID you can upload company certification.

We prefer to know who we are working with, to keep our platform clean from frauds and maintains the quality of our advertisers and publishers.

Hi, you can check out our self-serve platform, our minimum deposit amount is $100,

Easy mob (www.ezmob.com), we're a self-serve ad platform. We support both mobile and desktop traffic in mainstream and adult verticals. You can login and setup campaigns for display, pop, native and video on your own, if you do need any help just feel free to ping us thru the in-dashboard chat.

Additional resources:
Our media kit here: https://ezmob.com/mediakit
Daily pop inventory: https://ezmob.com/daily-pop
Daily display inventory: https://ezmob.com/display-inv
Knowledge base: EZMob Help Center

banners
Back