The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Montreal Event - Pt. 2

Julia15

Drinks, and affiliate marketing at a hip montreal restaurant/bar - what could be better? :D

After the success of last month's event we are having another 5 a 7 for everyone based in Montreal who works in affiliate marketing.

Make sure to bring plenty of business cards, and we?ve prepared some discussion topics that will be covered:

-the launch of new browsers Google Chrome and IE8, and what effects they have on aff marketing
-best/most useful/favorite industry conferences
-biggest trends for Q4
-how programs have chosen to deal with NY based affiliates

Here are the event details:

Where: Le Quartier lounge/bar, 1001 Victoria Square
When: Thursday, September 25th from 5pm to 8pm
RSVP: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=40486460368 or email Julia@shareresults.com

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for letting us know Julia.

Do you know jazzguy? He's one of our regulars, very good guy and he's up in Montreal so I assume you know him. If not I'll introduce you and be sure he knows about this.

Well now...I often wondered but was too afraid to ask...:eek: Now I know and will tell every man to be on their best behavior...:p Hmmmm...I'm getting an idea...

Montreal Network - December 10, 2008

Hi 5Star peeps! :)
We have some great news! There will be another Montreal Affiliate Marketing Networking event taking place.

We are encouraging all affiliates, affiliate managers, merchants and everyone in between to join us for drinks and discussion on affiliate marketing. Moreover, this is a chance for us to share some holiday spirit with everyone in this great industry who is based in Montreal.

If you are interested in attending, here are the details of the event:

Date & Time: Wednesday, December 10th 6pm to 8pm
Place: Burgundy Lion, 2496 Notre Dame O (metro Lionel-Groulx)
RSVP: julia@shareresults.com or visit one of our social networking groups via Facebook and BetweenDrinks.

Events like these are always a great opportunity to get out from behind your computer, meet other people and learn more about this industry, so we hope that we get to see you all there!

Hi Guys,

So the event is tomorrow night and is shaping up for a great turnout. Hope to see all Montrealers there! (That includes you Lyle ;))

Cheers,

Julia

banners
Back