The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Moneymaker's blog.

vaRos

affiliate
Hey moneymakers!

It's me, vaRos with you today.
I'm glad to start over my career in international affiliate marketing. Here I'm going to share with you my experience in such a crazy world on Digital Marketing.

Here is what I'm using today:
  • 2 ISP servers located in USA and Russia (one for domain and LPs, another for tracker);
  • PixelK tracker;
  • Adplexity Spy service.
  • Offer's vertical: AntiVirus (9 offers, 3 Geo)
  • Payout: Different
  • Ad network: PopAds
Last week I was busy setting up everything together and finally started to test campaigns on Friday night.

Since that night I've tested 3 countries, 9 offers and 9 LPs . It took me $80 to test it. After test campaigns I have 1 country, 1 offer (Payout: $0.90) and 1 LP which performed better then others. Today I created a campaign to make a split test for a last LP.

Day 1:
Budget: $40
Clicks: 13,877
Conversions: 0 (just imagine my mood that day)
Analyzed statistic reports and did some optimizations.

Day 2:
Budget: $40
Clicks: 15,835
Conversions: 7 (I was dancing!!!)

Day 3 is coming tomorrow! Today I will be generating traffic only on 1 county (Bulgaria).
Hope you were not overwhelmed with this information :D

Stay tuned.

Sincerely,
vaRos.

Day 3 Results.
7 conversions
Daily ROI: +72%

Overall ROI: -82%

Launched another 3 campaigns in Plugrush to test this network for tomorrow.

Day 4

Budget:
$40
Clicks: 21,023
Conversions: 8
Daily ROI: -84%

Overall ROI: -79%

Total spendings: $364 (including soft and services)
Revenue: $25.82

Plugrush didn't give me any reasonable outcomes to continue testing campaigns. Received 1 conversion from Plugrush and 7 from Popads. Increased budget on Bulgaria in Popads and began to receive more traffic which is great, because I had a problem with that. However, from 5am to 12am got 0 conversations, but from 12am to 6pm got 7. Do you see an opportunity for the optimization? :ninja:

On the Day 5 will be testing another country (Serbia) with the same vertical (1 Geo, 3 similar offers, 3 different LPs).

Stay tuned! :cool:

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry for ignoring this thread for a while, had some problems with domain and was sick for 4 days. Here what happened since my last post:

I am still testing Serbia (2nd day of testing on Plugrush with -51% ROI) and started to test Romania (2nd day with -63% ROI).

Overall results:
Clicks: 127,000
Spendings: $585 (including everything)
ROI: -74%

Have a strong hope to get positive ROI on Romania. Otherwise, I will reconsider my approach of advertising. Currently using pretty similar LPs and strategy for all countries.

In order to test any offer I use the following strategy. I start campaign without any targeting (e.a OS, OS version, Browser, Carreer, etc.) and run it all day. At the end of the day I analyze and optimize metrics in the following sequence:
  • Day 1: Offers (I run 2-3 similar offers on 1 campaign). Remove offer if ROI lower than -70%.
  • Day 2: Landing pages (I run 3 completely different LPs). Remove LP if ROI lower than -70%.
  • Day 3: Devices.
  • Day 4: OS and OS versions.
  • Day 5: Browsers.
  • Day 6: Carrers.
  • Day 7: Web sites (black- / white-list)

Budget allocation strategy on every country. I allocate 5-10 amounts of payout, but not less than $10.
For example: I take 2-3 offers on every country.
  • 1st offer payout: $2
  • 2nd offer payout: $2.2
  • 3rd offer payout: $2.7
Daily testing budget: ((2+2.2+2.7) / 3) * 5 (or 10) = $11.5 - $23 on one testing cycle.

What do you think about my strategy? Any corrections or advices?

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry for ignoring this thread for a while, had some problems with domain and was sick for 4 days. Here what happened since my last post:

I am still testing Serbia (2nd day of testing on Plugrush with -51% ROI) and started to test Romania (2nd day with -63% ROI).

Overall results:
Clicks: 127,000
Spendings: $585 (including everything)
ROI: -74%

Have a strong hope to get positive ROI on Romania. Otherwise, I will reconsider my approach of advertising. Currently using pretty similar LPs and strategy for all countries.

In order to test any offer I use the following strategy. I start campaign without any targeting (e.a OS, OS version, Browser, Carreer, etc.) and run it all day. At the end of the day I analyze and optimize metrics in the following sequence:
  • Day 1: Offers (I run 2-3 similar offers on 1 campaign). Remove offer if ROI lower than -70%.
  • Day 2: Landing pages (I run 3 completely different LPs). Remove LP if ROI lower than -70%.
  • Day 3: Devices.
  • Day 4: OS and OS versions.
  • Day 5: Browsers.
  • Day 6: Carrers.
  • Day 7: Web sites (black- / white-list)

Budget allocation strategy on every country. I allocate 5-10 amounts of payout, but not less than $10.
For example: I take 2-3 offers on every country.
  • 1st offer payout: $2
  • 2nd offer payout: $2.2
  • 3rd offer payout: $2.7
Daily testing budget: ((2+2.2+2.7) / 3) * 5 (or 10) = $11.5 - $23 on one testing cycle.

What do you think about my strategy? Any corrections or advices?
oh my god $585 and -74%
that's a lot Buddy huge loss
try to use agresive landing pages check out PureLander : Top CPA Mobile Landing Pages That Converts and get Some landers From there Quickly and make them agresive from the service it self and disable go back button as well
and post all the data for us here in the journey
like the ctr of the landers and vertical and things like that
am following you

oh my god $585 and -74%
that's a lot Buddy huge loss
try to use agresive landing pages check out PureLander and get Some landers From there Quickly and make them agresive from the service it self and disable go back button as well
and post all the data for us here in the journey
like the ctr of the landers and vertical and things like that
am following you

Typing mistake, the real loss $485, but still... And it's not only advertising costs. Spy service, 2 servers and tracker also included.

I'm actually using aggressive LPs with back button, timer, and redirect scripts.
Maybe the reason is in offers? I am not using top offers from my manager, I just pick 2,3 with similar rules on one geo.

Hello everyone, I have a concern about my affiliate network and need your HELP and advice.

I already posted information that all my potentially profitable campaigns end up with 0 conversions after 1-2 days. Here is statistics of the last offer I was promoting: Screenshot

This is the 4th time in a row when offer dies in a day. First day there were 3 landers and 3 offer on a test. Second day 3 landers and 1 offer. Third day 1 lander and 1 offer. I picked the most effective lander and offer but received 1 conversion on the 3rd day and 0 conversions on the 4th.

I have no clue what is happening, my AM ignoring everything I say about this. Is this a shave from advertiser/network? or I am doing something wrong?

I didn't change targeting and bid during this days. Only eliminated less performing landers and offers.

For me it seems extremely pointless when you optimize campaign but it getting worth.

Hey buddy, from what I am reading through this post, I must say that I am more than impressed for sure. I am happy the fact that you have been able to plan and the things seems to be working on your way. I will urge you to keep up the spirit and just see where it will take you. Learn from the previous experiences and everything will be fine.

Hey buddy, from what I am reading through this post, I must say that I am more than impressed for sure. I am happy the fact that you have been able to plan and the things seems to be working on your way. I will urge you to keep up the spirit and just see where it will take you. Learn from the previous experiences and everything will be fine.

Thanks for motivation words. I appreciate it!
By the way, I went green on 2 campaigns and trying to scale it right now. Spending 100% of my time on monitoring all things, that is why I stopped posting updates :)

Thanks for motivation words. I appreciate it!
By the way, I went green on 2 campaigns and trying to scale it right now. Spending 100% of my time on monitoring all things, that is why I stopped posting updates :)
Good Job
+
if you find a winning angel don't leave it .
add a small change in banner
+
small change in the lander
Spy tools is so powerful these days .
that's what Big CPA marketers Do Now To Hide there winning campaign .
i don't mean to change the entire banner .
just little change so that The Spiders Of the Spy tools Will detect it as a new banner.
Good luck Buddy

Good Job
+
+
just little change so that The Spiders Of the Spy tools Will detect it as a new banner.
Good luck Buddy

Thank you for a great advice. I was doing the same but in terms of A/B testing :) Your point makes a lot sense!
I love such small but huge insights.

Good Job
+
+
Good luck Buddy

I just noticed that there are new offers for a country and vertical I'm already working with. I want to try them but I'm not sure how to do it appropriately. Is it better to add them to a running optimized campaign or create a new campaign and start without optimization?

Is it better to add them to a running optimized campaign or create a new campaign and start without optimization?
if they are in the same vertical , keep the same optimization and add them .
i will do like this
i will create brand new campaign ,
i will go to the traffic source and garget the same options that old campaigns have .
i will keep the winning angel as well.
i will try to add new angels and see how it goes .
Good luck

MI
Back