Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Money on Autopilot via SEO!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Does anyone earn on auto pilot from SEO? if so what kind of sites do you have?

Nice man, whats sort of things do you run?

Just clickbank products atm and there are some sites that are waiting to be monetized. Like www.download-iphone-apps.com ranking for keywords like "iphone apps download", "download iphone apps"(both are different).. Have no idea how to monetize it. Anyway, just an example. I've lots of similar sites ranking for high comp kw in several niches. I'm thinking about grabbing a specific niche like scholarship, loans and kickstart cpa marketing. But lazyness is killing me :(

Could you share us the guides :D

What guides???? There is no guide. You just do it yourself and learn from experience. SEO guides are BS. It took me years to master SEO and if it was easy, people wouldn't struggle for traffic. In fact different niche needs different approach. For noobs, I only have one tip - Search for low comp kw.

What guides???? There is no guide. You just do it yourself and learn from experience. SEO guides are BS. It took me years to master SEO and if it was easy, people wouldn't struggle for traffic. In fact different niche needs different approach. For noobs, I only have one tip - Search for low comp kw.
What other tips can you give us all?

What other tips can you give us all?

I'd better share some general tips. After panda better SERP depends on nothing but contents. It's actually a cliche in IM world. But what most people don't realise is that content means the whole site, not just articles or posts on every page. Your site should be clean and contain less amount of complicated things like javascripts, flash etc. Site should have a very good(I do not mean eye-catching) navigation system. Good nav system means better interlinking. It means you can go to any page of the site within two clicks from any page. Also images are important, most people put kw on alt tag, but it is important to put the kw in the image name, like keyword-something.png. All the outbound link should be nofollow and ads should not be inside articles or contents or posts, whatever you call it. CTR may decrease for this but here it's important for SEO. And last of all do not over optimize your site...... NEVER..... You may ask how much optimization will keep my site safe. Well, that's the difference between you and me... As I said it depends on niche and keyword competition. And until you have much experience, you'll never know. These are some pretty basic tips on on-page optimization. Off-page depends on on-page optimization and again, competition. I'm actually on my phone and typing on touchscreen is annoying. Ask ques, I'll try to answer. But like I said before, SEO is all about experience.

MI
Back