The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Money Encounters

krishgans

affiliate
Hi Friends

I am new to this affilite marketing. Let me introdce myself. I am retired project management professional and an It professional.I can spend only an hour a day in the internet to earn some decent money month after month. I have tried all the programs in the net but failed miserably to make any money.kindly let me programs which are genuine and legitimate and which pay on time and without investment.

Welcome to the forum!

Only an hour a day is not nearly enough IMO to really set yourself up for success in this industry, but others might have some better insight. I do wish you the best of luck in your journey!

Hello,krishgans! :)

Welcome to the forum!

You can certainly start making money online even if you only spend an hour a day & without much of an upfront investment.

Depending on the business model,it may take you some time to actually getting results,of course.

If you have any doubts,please feel free to ask me some more specific questions.

I'll be glad to help,look forward to hear from you.

See you around! :affiliatefix:

Hello @krishgans and welcome!

As @KSixJeremy said, an hour a day may limit you in your online venture, at least until you get up and running. After that, you could outsource tasks but that would cut into your profits and you would still need to know fundamentals.

You might be better off with a website or blog.

This guide, written by our own K (forum owner) may be helpful to you:

Newbie411

Hi Friends

Hi @krishgans , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am new to this affilite marketing. Let me introdce myself. I am retired project management professional and an It professional.I can spend only an hour a day in the internet to earn some decent money month after month. I have tried all the programs in the net but failed miserably to make any money.kindly let me programs which are genuine and legitimate and which pay on time and without investment.

You cannot run a business on one hour a day and you cannot run a business with no investment. Not possible. Anyone that says you can is not being truthful with you. This is a business and you need to treat it as such.

As for you having "tried all the programs", well, I highly doubt that as there are thousands upon thousands of them.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back