The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Monetize your affiliate offers before the sale!

ChadNedland

affiliate
I know that this may sound a little odd.

I have been doing this for very thing for the last few years. I know that when we are stepping into aff marketing we are looking at many different statistics to determine profitability. One of the big ones is that of the Bump offer or Upsell. I asked myself one day, "Why am I solely depending on someone else's funnel to make my marketing profitable. So instead of the Upsell I began offering a presell. I created a valuable low-cost offer that the affiliate program would really Up-level!

I made it valuable and helpful for my audience and immediately downloadable. Then I not only built a list of buyers, I also had a high-value product to offer them that would take them to the next level.

It's like teaching a kid to trow a frisbee and then offering his parents the promotional material for competition frisbee golf! It has been working really well for me. Not only has it covered my ad costs, the conversions for my aff links are higher because they have already received value from me.

I hope this has helped you see one more way that you can earn with affiliate marketing today!

MI
Back