“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Mobvista [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassie-Mobvista

Cassie-Mobvista submitted a new resource:

Mobvista - Thousands of Private Customized Offers

Mobvista operates a worldwide mobile ad network, integrates ad spots and websites from 236 countries and receives more than 5 billion daily impressions. Founded in 2013, Mobvista has successfully developed billions of overseas users for thousands of clients.
Driven by rapidly expanding Chinese demand for global traffic, Mobvista provides worldwide Affiliates with high-paying ad offers, industry-lead eCPM and unique self-development guidance. Our professional Affiliate Manager will 24/7 help you...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Cassie... I am interested in your network but have some questions first.

Can you give me your skype name so that we can touch base?

Josen

Sorry to say with you something not good about your network.
I have worked with you for approximate 1month.
I have sent you quality traffic for that time. I received 3 invoices for 3 weeks working.
Joy, my AM, said that she need to check data for game offer i was promoting...no problem.
She said that it had quality traffic with good retetion rate....Ok that is my work.
She said my payment had been approved and your finance sent payment to me.
But more than 1 week from date of invoice i have not received anything from your network. invoice status is still unpaid for 3 weeks. Could you please review your work.

they paid weekly, if no payment for the first payment, u should stop it until u got paid. btw, what offer are u running?

hi I really want to join your network, i have sent my application but still no received respond yet, can you contact me via skype? , my skype is mrseven171 thank you and hope to hear from you Cassie

hello,
hi I really want to join your network, i have sent my application but still no received respond yet, can you contact me via skype? , my skype is mrseven171 thank you and hope to hear from you Cassie
how about this network?
is that okey?

Depends on your traffic quality :)

For promoting CPI campaigns, ping us. We have lots of things to offer you!
hello!
I was do work on your network more 2 month ago, My AM said will pay for me but untill now she not do that, and now i can't contact her. So could u help me?
Thanks!

Sorry to say with you something not good about your network.
I have worked with you for approximate 1month.
I have sent you quality traffic for that time. I received 3 invoices for 3 weeks working.
Joy, my AM, said that she need to check data for game offer i was promoting...no problem.
She said that it had quality traffic with good retetion rate....Ok that is my work.
She said my payment had been approved and your finance sent payment to me.
But more than 1 week from date of invoice i have not received anything from your network. invoice status is still unpaid for 3 weeks. Could you please review your work.
Me too. :(

Cassie you are attached on the emails I have been sending out with no reply at all. Maybe check yur email and follow thru with some real support.

Mobvista is full of liars and cheaters. They owed a lot, A LOT of money to our company $50,000 USD. After the account manager Alice gave me fake fraud reports with no actual time stamps and fake IMEIs. We cross referenced them with the Mobvista income reports in our account and saw there was over a 500% difference in their own numbers. After demanding our payment and showing her where the traffic came from, and that it was authentic, she then blocked our mobvista account. Then after contacting all the way up to Robin Duan the CEO we noticed he too blocked us from being able to contact him. as he must not have wanted to deal with the fact his company that profited over 118 million dollars in the H1 of 2016 was STEALING 50 grand. One of he account managers had the audacity to report our skype account and had our skype account suspended. MOBVISTA WILL SCAM YOU. maybe they will pay small accounts, but large volume publishing that costs you a lot of money, they will not pay what they owe.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back