Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official MobPartner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobPartner

affiliate
logoMobPartner-RVB-baseline-72dpi.jpg

MobPartner is the Global Mobile Performance Network. Since its beginning in 2007, MobPartner focused on Performance and Mobile User Acquisition.

MobPartner's worldwide recognition in effective campaign management comes from its highly efficient in-house platform, unique tracking tools and a dedicated Client Service Team.

MobPartner has already earned the trust of hundreds of Advertisers and the ability to secure strong ties with the best and most influential Publishers around the world.

Attachments

• mobpartner.png
    mobpartner.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,353
I've been using Mobpartner in Mobile adventure and luckily found some good offers that convert with my traffic.
I don't know how the support works and never talked to an AM.
Their offers are great.

The only downside I see is that some carriers are still not recognized by their tracking platform and some tutorials on setting some call backs.

other than that, great network!

Get ready for take-off! Your chance to win big travel prizes with MobPartner is here! Throughout October you can take part in the High Flyer Challenge, giving you the chance to win one of three fantastic travel vouchers.

Running from the 1st – 31st October, the Challenge is open to all new Publishers promoting the campaigns KlubGame and Youmeets in France. The top 3 new Publishers will be announced at the end of the promotional period and will be rewarded with three amazing prizes to travel around the world:

prize.jpg

The challenge is open on all actions for the campaigns KlubGame and Youmeets. Enjoy a CR of up to 2.50%

Klubgame is a game portal featuring more than 100 addictive games for your mobile!

- Business Model: Cost per Subscription
- End User Cost: 5.00€ per week

To join the campaign now click here!

YouMeets
youmeets-logo-160x100-1369753350.png

YouMeets is a chat community that allows users to make friends or to look for love! Join now Youmeets, the first week is free!

- Business Model: Cost per Subscription
- End User Cost: first week for free, than 5.00€ per week

To join the campaign now click here!

Targeting Tips:

- Top Converting Carrier: Orange
- Top Converting OS: Android

Terms and conditions:

- This challenge is open to all MobPartner Publishers not already running KlubGame and Youmeets.
- Only the advertiser’s creatives are compliant to French laws and regulations (if you wish to use your own creatives they must be approved by the advertiser)
- Incent traffic is not allowed
- Adult traffic is allowed ONLY for Youmeets campaign
- All generated subscriptions will be validated and calculated at the end of October
- The winners will be notified by phone or email in November and given details of how to claim their prize
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The three winners will receive Travel Gift Vouchers from GNM’s holiday supplier FCM Travel and can book their travel with the Travel Club’s team. The vouchers are valid for 3 years. The Travel Club is Flight Centre’s members-only club providing holidays – worldwide flights, hotels, car hire, tours. The Travel Club has full customer protection – Airline Failure Protection plus fully ABTA and ATOL bonded. Homepage | The Travelclub. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.

If you are already signed up to MobPartner, then login to your account to join the program. If you don’t have a MobPartner account, then you can follow the link http://www.mobpartner.com/en/publisher/registration

Should you need any help or advice on running KlubGame and Youmeets campaigns, please don’t hesitate to contact the account manager Eloisa Dubert at eloisa.dubert@mobpartner.com

We highly encourage you to further promote the campaign and to enjoy the challenge! Don’t forget that you could be THE WINNER and travel around the world!

Rise to the High Flyer Challenge!

- Your dedicated MobPartner Affiliate Team

More than 9 million people in the UK logged on for love last year, generating over £170 million, whilst Germany had Europe’s second highest turnover, generating £164 million.

The global eDating industry expected to be worth $2.3 billion by 2016, up from $1 billion in 2011. To keep pace with the mobile dating market, MobPartner is promoting the LOVOO iPhone and Android apps in Europe.

LOVOO is one of the highest rated apps for both social networking and dating and the new campaign will cover the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

sWGX1uIlqJVRKW2xomyeQT4yQlnuD6zztWGUCdvzfzsqLn0l5vmNov_7d3EBO-p1Amg=w300

Spontaneous and intuitive, here is what LOVOO has to give you:

- Meet fun & interesting people nearby via the LIVE RADAR
- Millions of users with thousands joining every day
- Set your radius to meet people who are hyper-local or farther away
- Browse through millions of pictures & user profiles
- Check out your ‘awesomeness’
- Find out what’s happening around you
- Find out the relationship status of your friends

* Free to use without any obligation!
* 20,000+ new users every day
* Express registration through Facebook
*Available in English, Spanish, and German

LOVOO iPhone App

- Business Model: Cost per iPhone App Install
- OS allowed: iOS 5.0 or later
- Countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland

Apply here http://www.mobpartner.com/en/campaign/lovooios_982=?affi199345

LOVOO Android App

- Business Model: Cost per Android App Install
- OS allowed:Varies with device
- Countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland

Apply here http://www.mobpartner.com/en/campaign/lovooandroid_862=?affi199345

To take advantage of these great new campaigns access to your publisher dashboard and subscribe now!

Okay, I got my payment yesterday. Look at the smile in my face :)The offers are great, and updated every time.The support is not that much coz, they don't have much contact information and takes a day or some time. The late payment issue is because they don't process payment in saturdays and sundays. My bad. The staff here is kind enough to pm me and told me that and processed my request. Great!They are Paying! Got my seal of approval!

Set your earning volume to maximum with tunes, TV, video and games delivering top entertainment. The fun starts tomorrow… with MobEntertainment promotion, payouts in November are increased up to 11%!

Pump up those payouts volumes today with MobEntertainment, the most fun-packed promotion around, to push without capping!

MobEntertainment
is gathering a wide selections of premium mobile subscription services in France with an easy and simple user flow.

The best perfoming actions of the well-known campaign MediaPlazza are transfered to this brand new campaign together with the funniest games like Lapins cretins, Scrabble and Call of duty, latest ringtones, best wallpapers, non stop videos, unlimited music streaming like Stromae and Maitre Gims.

From the November 1st to 30th, new and existing publishers will benefit from payout increases on MobEntertainment campaign according to the total amount of subscriptions generated during the month.

See below the tiered payout structure:

table-payouts-2.png

Main reasons to promote MobEntertainment:

- Products provided by big and well-known brands
- Frequent offer updates
- Top performing offers in France
- Available on all carriers and OS

All payout increases will be calculated and credited to your account in the beginning of December.

If you are already signed up to MobPartner, login to your account to join the program now!

If you don’t have a MobPartner account, then you can follow the link http://www.mobpartner.com/en/publisher/registration

Tune in and let the music play with MobEntertainment!!

I have a love/hate relationship with Mobpartner. And I gotta say they have awesome offers which are easy to convert and a very global approach (many countries to promote in several of their offers). Besides they been around for a while, been one of the oldest biggest players in the mobile field. They always look and act like a very professional company, and well connected with advertisers.

My only gripe is payment terms. I mean net-30... seriously guys? That kinda sucks to no avail for media-buyers, cause you don't want your earnings frozen for almost 3 months (cause you still wait for the leads to be validated before they actually count), cashflow is vital when you're using paid traffic and you wanna push volume. So I really need to know, can you actually get better payment terms if you reach $1k+ a week in volume? Let's say like biweeklies or something. Cause most networks will pay you each 7 days gladly if you reach that mark. Also there is no skype contact for account managers it seems just email... hell I don't even know who my AM is right now. But is easy to get in (newbe friendly) Is kinda like the clickbank of mobile right now.

Anyway is probably a great network if you're a newbe and wanna start right now, cause easy access, they have many offers in many countries, and you have to learn and gather data before you think about getting those profits, besides they're known to pay on time every time, so your earnings are kinda safe, cause they're solid. Or if you are an advanced affiliate with a huge budget and already getting fast earnings and cashflow from other projects, so mobpartner would be more like a long term investment.

But until they give better payment terms I'll probably stick with other networks. Peace and good luck,

Bite the Apple – November challenge on MobPartner

Get ready for the sexiest challenge of the moment with MobPartner!

bite-the-apple-150x150.jpg

In November you can “bite the apple” and win an Apple Store Gift Card of the value of $ 2000 to spend in Apple Retail Stores and in the Apple Online Store.

How can you win this awesome prize? You just need to be the Top Publisher for Joliess campaign in France.

The publisher who will generate the biggest amount of subscriptions from the 1st to the 30th of November will be rewarded with the $2000 gift card.

Joliess is a product of Tekka, leader in mobile entertainment in Italy and now expanding in France. Joliess campaign on MobPartner network has already achieved amazing results in Italy with a conversion rate of 2.5%. For this reason we are happy to promote this service in France as well in order to replicate the success!

Here is the small reminder of the campaign:

Joliess is the place where you can find the prettiest girls, no matter if you like blondes, red haired or brunettes: the girl of your dreams will be there!

• Business Model: Cost per Subscription
  • Payout Per Subscription: $14.10

We highly encourage you to further promote the campaign and to enjoy the challenge! Don’t forget that you could be THE WINNER and win the big prize!

Promoting Joliess makes your business exciting!

- Your dedicated MobPartner Affiliate Team

Attachments

• 160x100-joliess-logo-1383060545.png
    160x100-joliess-logo-1383060545.png
    6 KB · Views: 88
MobPartner Christmas Promotion 2013

Christmas is coming and this year MobPartner will be your special Santa Claus bringing you wonderful presents! We want share the holidays cheer and we count on you to be a part of our Christmas Promotion 2013!

Choose what you want to find under your Christmas tree. Entertainment, Gaming, Dating, Utilities, Sexy, Travel, Gambling - what do you like the most?

Select the two categories in which you are most successful and every week you can unwrap a new box full of surprises. Don’t miss this big chance to unlock additional revenues and win big prizes: login now into your publisher account and subscribe to the promotion in the window that will appear.

Once you've subscribed you will receive the offers of the week for each category in your inbox every Monday (Dec 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd). Enjoy big payouts increases, uncapped offers, exclusive and refreshed creatives, new countries opened, exclusive iPhone and Android application campaigns, entertaining mobile contents and much more.

In addition to that, we will reward the top publisher of each category for the month of December with an awesome Christmas present:

• Entertainment: iPad air 16GB ($500)
  • Gaming: XBOX one ($500)
  • Dating: Nikon reflex camera ($500)
  • Utilities: Nexus 5 32GB ($400)
  • Sexy: TV flat screen ($500)
  • Travel: Travel gift card ($500)
  • Gambling: Cash prize ($500)

December is the right month to test more campaigns and unlock additional revenue with MobPartner. Thanks to our special Christmas deals you will be able to make the most out of your traffic and you will earn great commissions. Don’t forget that you could also be the winner of a big prize!

What are you waiting for? Spend your holidays with MobPartner! Christmas is already here and lots of gifts are waiting to be unwrapped from you…

Login now or create a new account and take part in the MobPartner Christmas Promotion!

Terms & Conditions:

• The promotion is open to all new and existing MobPartner publishers.
  • Subscriptions to the promotion will be accepted only until December 25th.
  • The promotion is live from December 2nd to 31st.
  • Active offers will be displayed in the dedicated pages and will be available for a limited period.
  • The top publisher of each category will be the one generating more revenue in a specific category during the month of December.
  • The winners will be notified by phone or email in January and given details of how to claim their prize.

Good day everyone, just letting you guys know mobpartner is 3 days late on payment already, with no explanation whatsoever. So besides dreadful payment terms... net-30, AFTER the leads have been approved by the advertiser (which takes a whole week or more), so is gonna be about 2 months before you see any money. You add late days and having to ask about your money... well I probably won't be ever working with them again. And by the way you can only communicate by e-mail, which feels like snail mail in this day and age, come on guys is freaking 2014.

So I'll be posting here until I get paid, and after a week, i'll do it in every Internet Marketing forum/blog. And honestly is not even the money that pisses me off (I make way more with other networks), but the principle. And they do have good offers, but what good does it, if you gotta wait two months, to see if you'll even get paid, then add lateness and the fact you won't even know your AM. And I don't want this to ever happen to you ninjas, cause I know what it feels to be waiting for a payment to make rent or put food on the table. Thank God it seems those days are over. So I'm waiting mobpartner, what it's gonna be?

Peace & good luck fixers.

[video=youtube;6h3RJhoqgK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3RJhoqgK8[/video]

Hello Djcrunk

Thank you for your message, we take any allegations with regards to payment related issues very seriously so please contact us with your credentials so that we look into the particular situation of your account.

Our company was created over 6 years ago, we have just achieved record growth last year and we have been profitable for more than 2 years. MobPartner does not have any cash issues and is investing millions of euros in technology and international expansion. Last year we opened 4 offices, to be followed by another 6 this year. We have always prided ourselves on being a healthy and stable company which cultivates long term relationships.

We aim to service our publishers to the best of our capabilities, having set up different levels of client service according to the publisher profile.

Kindly get in touch and we will resolve your situation asap.

Many thanks

Cristina Constandache
SVP Sales and Marketing

Hello Cristina. Thank you for your prompt response. Well I was working for a company that sold more than Sears two years in a row, in a country with over 100 million people. How did they do that? Cause they aimed to treat every customer with the same level of high service standards. Didn't matter if they bought a pair of socks, or a 60" LED TV. CPA seems to be way easier than retail still, not even nearly as competitive, So being a big company doesn't mean great service, just take a look at clickbank or CJ. And honestly so far that's what I feel about mobpartner service, very slow and impersonal. Also even bigger internet companies have disappeared, normally when they stop paying affiliates in time (no traffic, no advertisers), is when things go downsouth. I'm not saying this is mobpartner situation, maybe you just have just way too many affiliates and your staff has work overload and is bound to screw up a few times. It happens, we're human and make honest mistakes. But in this case I'm the customer that got screwed, and after waiting for leads to even be "verified" and then 30 days after payment request, So I haven't been paid a few hundreds, from a company that "invests millions" in technology, I have already emailed about three or four different people from mobpartner, who haven't answered, but I got such a fast answer from a SVP in sales and marketing as soon I post in a public forum, so at least we know Public Relations is a priority. That's why I love Internet Marketing forums, specially Affiliatefix :ninja:. And I will keep you guys posted so this won't happen to you. Have a great day everyone.P.S. Here's a nice video that many internet companies should watch, so they won't go "kaput" all the time. http://vimeopro.com/chiroonetrainin...y-bob-farrell-customer-service-training-video

Last edited:
Hello Djcrunk,

Thank you for your reply.

As mentioned earlier, please get in touch with your affiliate id so that we look into your account situation.

Regards

Cristina Constandache
SVP Sales and Marketing

Hello everyone, letting you know mobpartner already paid me and is all good. Want to thank Cristina for her prompt response & support and K, for creating this kickass IM ninja forum :ninja:. Have a great, fun & profitable weekend. Long live the FIX, yeah boy!

[video=youtube;jfGPQIDxA1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGPQIDxA1A[/video]

Are you ready for 4 days full of love? MobPartner wants to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you offering 10 tasty campaigns to promote.

Our gifts for you in these special days are promotional payouts, new countries launched, dedicated banners and landing pages for Valentine’s Day!

From February 13th to 16th you can pick your favourite chocolate with MobLOVE.

Youmeets – France

- Business model: Cost per Subscription
- Promotion: 4% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Youmeets – Italy

- Promotion: 9% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Kulaville Chat

- Promotion: 14% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Lovoo Flirt – Android App

- Business model: Cost per Android App Install
- Promotion: 7% payout increase & dedicated creatives
- Countries: France, Germany

Lovoo Flirt – iPhone App

- Business model: Cost per iPhone App Install

Be Naughty – Android App

- Promotion: New country launched

MobEntertainment

- Promotion: 14% payout increase on the action Weezchat Valentin & dedicated creatives

Star Girl: Valentine Hearts

- Promotion: 16% payout increase

iFortune

- Promotion: 17% payout increase on the actions Subscription – Valentine 1 and 2 & dedicated creatives

Solojugones

- Promotion: 15% payout increase on the action LOVE category & dedicated creatives

Subscribe now to these tasty campaigns, get promotional payouts from the 13th to the 16th!

Are you ready for 4 days full of love? MobPartner wants to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you offering 10 tasty campaigns to promote.

Our gifts for you in these special days are promotional payouts, new countries launched, dedicated banners and landing pages for Valentine’s Day!

From February 13th to 16th you can pick your favourite chocolate with MobLOVE.

Youmeets – France

- Promotion: 4% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Youmeets – Italy

- Promotion: 9% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Kulaville Chat

- Promotion: 14% payout increase & dedicated creatives

Lovoo Flirt – Android App

Lovoo Flirt – iPhone App

- Business model: Cost per iPhone App Install

Be Naughty – Android App

- Promotion: New country launched

MobEntertainment

- Promotion: 14% payout increase on the action Weezchat Valentin & dedicated creatives

Star Girl: Valentine Hearts

- Promotion: 16% payout increase

iFortune

- Promotion: 17% payout increase on the actions Subscription – Valentine 1 and 2 & dedicated creatives

Solojugones

- Promotion: 15% payout increase on the action LOVE category & dedicated creatives

Subscribe now to these tasty campaigns, get promotional payouts from the 13th to the 16th!

I had a very bad feeling about Mobpartener. They have good offers that converts, but accounting and payment terms are the worst I ever seen. I have a payment pending since 3 months, and nobody is telling me what is going on. I wrote several email to accounting@mobpartner.com with no answer. 700$ pending and nobody can reply me in 3 month... are you kidding me guys?
Well that's all, I'm going to write in all the media buyers / affiliate forums, people should know that is very difficult get in touch with them, a quite important information before spending time and money with this network.

Mobpartner payment delay almost 2 months ago! I sent an email to them several email but they don't answer. I want to know what's going on with your network? I trusted your network and work with you for a year, and I got my money right on time always until now, I want to know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back