Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile Pin Submits?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
What's up guys?

Anybody doing good out there with Mobile Pin Submits? Wanted to get some feedback on some campaigns that are hot at the moment for you all.

:ninja:

Last edited:
Anybody doing good out there with Mobile Pin Submits? Wanted to get some feedback on some campaigns that are hot at the moment for you all.

Are Pin Submits still strong in general with mobile J? I am finishing up my content and continuity projects and getting ready to go full steam with mobile. I'm planning on Pay Per Call, but I've been wondering about adding a second leg to my mobile efforts.

Are Pin Submits still strong in general with mobile J? I am finishing up my content and continuity projects and getting ready to go full steam with mobile. I'm planning on Pay Per Call, but I've been wondering about adding a second leg to my mobile efforts.

I believe there's still a good amount of traffic being directed to those campaigns for international countries. We do a little bit with them in the network and I wanted to see if anybody around here was killing it with them!

You close to going live with some PPC tests?

I am still stuck with CPI but want to move to PIN submits and wondering how is it going for others. Does it has potential ???

You close to going live with some PPC tests?

It's right around the corner. Had a few set backs in January and February that cost me BIG and so I'm restocking the war chest at the moment on top of trying to get my other two projects wrapped. I've been crushed a few times now in the past couple of years, but I'll never give up! NEVER GIVE UP! I've recovered before, I'll recover again, even if I have to do it from a tent next to a Starbucks!

I'll get with you in the coming weeks and see what we can get done.

banners
Back