The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile Pin Submit Journey

Juicy J

Decided to start a journey on mobile pin submit offers. As I am targeting mobile devices, most of mine traffic will be from mobile traffic. I will be promoting electronic giveaway as my niche. As I notice, there's no us pin submits offers at all, so I have to move my campaign to a different country offering pin submit offers. I've gather a few countries in Europe offering such offers, such as a FR,NL,It.

Pin submit offers are very profitable if you can get a conversion, payout ranges from $10s-$20s. All it is required is for the visitor to enter their phone and complete a pin verification. With this said is also hard to get all the content coded/translations and present it to specific sets of individuals.

I've started my campaign for a NL electronic mobile pin submit offer for a week now. Every line is translated into dutch and all contents are change to the countries layout. On my lander, there's 2 prizes to select, iphone 6s and ipad pro. Surprisingly, 100% of my CTR selected the iphone 6s. So far I haven't receive a conversion yet. As I am using ppv (popunder) traffic + NL mobile traffic for my campaign, the volume for such traffic is too low. My daily results are 20-30 views and about 2-3 click throughs, 10% ctr. This stat is achieve without browser,category,specific device targeting, just simply NL mobile traffic.

My challenge is to find a ppv network with high NL mobile traffic volume. I know the big networks out there such as 50onred, 0park, leadimpact, but those are way too expensive for me right now. So should I just say fk it and invest all my money into an expensive traffic network or burn it slowly on small networks. I also don't have any sort of tracking.

Hey 50onred does not have mobile traffic. you can try adcash popads popcash plugrush But i do not know which traffic source is good for pin submit as i am also new in mobile marketing. But there are some guides and threads that you can read for traffic source.

Hey 50onred does not have mobile traffic. you can try adcash popads popcash plugrush But i do not know which traffic source is good for pin submit as i am also new in mobile marketing. But there are some guides and threads that you can read for traffic source.

Does 50onRed has clean mobile traffic or average? Is it suitable only for pins or what else?

I just don't know why traffic network require high deposit in order to use their traffic. Just wanted to test a few things at first and withdraw my money if it don't work, but they don't allow deposit withdrawals. So right now, I am search the web for cheap ppv networks with high volumes. Some network work better than others, here's a list of the network I am using now.
-popads (high traffic volume, very low quality network, low ctr)
-popmyads (High traffic volume, decent quality, decent ctr)
-popcash (Haven't got a chance yet)
-popundertotal (Good traffic, low volume)

Updating stats after 1 month. I've not track the results but I can see the numbers. There are no negative factor in my campaign, my landing page is generating pretty good CTR.

I am using ppv popunder for my campaign, targeting only netherland + mobile traffic, I am not targeting keywords, websites, ect.

My results are around 1k impression with around 100 click throughs. That's about 1% CTR for my sms pin submit campaign, I only spend like $1 for the 1k view, so I am not losing anything. According to me the CTR is pretty good, but out of those 100 click thoughts, I haven't got a single conversion. 0 conversion :(

So I am lost right now. I know if I keep pumping money onto this campaign, my ctr would be go over the roof. Right now I am only using a cheap ppv network, that sends around 20-50 views a day for my campaign, if I move to a more premium one, I know my stats will rise. What really stunt me was the conversion, So I don't know if pin don't convert well or if my results are not bulk enough.

MI
Back