The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Offer Networks

aharvey101

affiliate
Hi all,

I am wondering, what affiliate networks do you run your mobile campaigns with? If you could please tell me what tier they are too, that would be good.

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

Supersonic is a first-tier mobile ad network that I would recommend. Fully self serve platform so you control your campaigns and budget, lighweight SDK with interstitials, offerwall and rewarded video with free mediation. High eCPMs and CTRs. :)

I want to register an account the publisher at: Mundomedia
Matomy Media
Yeahmobi
Appflood
Avazu

Who can help me...

Add to your legit list the
Blackfox Inc which specialized in mobile offers and is available for all Geo's.

Last edited:
If your planning on running mobile dating or gaming check us out.. MonsterAds is tier 1 and we're direct with all our advertisers

WapEmpire - global cpa offers, Latam, Asia, Middle East, Europe and more. Flexible payment terms, support 24/7, new offers every day!

Hi Alex, as you can see there are many affiliate networks available. We are also specialized in converting mobile traffic. At the fact we work with many networks and advertisers together, we can provide you more than 45.000 offers in the world. Due our unique algorithm we are able to send your traffic to the campaign with the highest ECPM in the market. So if you are interested, hit me up on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany) and I will help you out with making some good $$$!

I'm running ExpertMobi. Direct mobile offers with pleasant rates for all Geos

Hi All
My name lee. I'm From 7up Mobi Media. We are buyer media. If u need more traffic CPI, CPA pls contact me. My skype: wilfreda.lee

Hi Alex, we are a mobile performance marketing network and we have campaigns covering wordwide. Some of our campaigns are direct and exclusive, so we can offer very competitive payouts.
If you have any interest, please contact me.

Hey Alex,
we provide beneficial terms for our partners delivering HQ traffic to mobile apps. We get traffic from any country in the world, just tell us what you need. We work on CPA, CPI, CPL conversion models. Contact us for more details via skype: support.adwool

banners
Back