The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile offer ( Banner? or LP? Or Both! )

Sharkov23

affiliate
Hello guys, well my name is Hakim i am newbie here i have a question that intrigues me since while now!

I manage to promote a mobile offer using Go2mobi( app install ) here is my question :

I should use : Banner ==> Offer ( hoping for convs )

Or

Banner ===> Landing page ===> Offer

Which method is the best?

Cheers.

According to our experience, banners are okay, when made professionaly, when you can see all the relevant information there. Say, it shows a gaming process screenshot and some note. If you're not sure your banner is anything but eye-catching, use a LP to tell your audience what the app is about.
Anyway, remember split-testing is better than any advice!

According to our experience, banners are okay, when made professionaly, when you can see all the relevant information there. Say, it shows a gaming process screenshot and some note. If you're not sure your banner is anything but eye-catching, use a LP to tell your audience what the app is about.
Anyway, remember split-testing is better than any advice!

Thank you very much Daria for the response, this is very helpful for me.

Personally, the banners have been the best option when it comes to promoting mobile offers. I have used it and i can say that it has never at all disappointed me. There is also a lot that you can do with the banners. Have you ever heard of the split method? This is the process where you can be able to have several banners promoting the offer. It increases the chances of conversion and thus more traffic.

Personally, the banners have been the best option when it comes to promoting mobile offers. I have used it and i can say that it has never at all disappointed me. There is also a lot that you can do with the banners. Have you ever heard of the split method? This is the process where you can be able to have several banners promoting the offer. It increases the chances of conversion and thus more traffic.

Thank you for your replay Dr.Forum :) i am hesitating between using animated banners or normal banners which one fit the best is this case in your opinion?

Cheers.

Hello Hakim,
That is an interesting topic for speculation. Do you mean you are thinking of using prelander? If I am right in my guessing first and foremost you have to consider how many users you are ready to loose before they eventually reach landing page where they will be able to perform desired action. As my granny always says: 2 clicks is better than 3 clicks) So banner might be pretty enough to warm up your user. He might not stay long enough to live through prelander. So I'd say use prelander if you are hopeless or if you have some really great idea for prelander, if not, use good banners!

Hello Hakim,
That is an interesting topic for speculation. Do you mean you are thinking of using prelander? If I am right in my guessing first and foremost you have to consider how many users you are ready to loose before they eventually reach landing page where they will be able to perform desired action. As my granny always says: 2 clicks is better than 3 clicks) So banner might be pretty enough to warm up your user. He might not stay long enough to live through prelander. So I'd say use prelander if you are hopeless or if you have some really great idea for prelander, if not, use good banners!

the truth has been spoken, 2 clicks is the better choice :) Thank you ADJOMO

MI
Back