The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Master Mind?

Ezbren

affiliate
Hi All.

That's the question: Anyone here interested in creating a Mobile Master Mind group?

The first time I read of this concept was in Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. Don't know if other authors talk about it.

What's a Master mind?
It's a group of people that meet to share/exchange ideas, concepts, advice, etc. I think that the concept is clear. Five people may think better and more than just one.

The most important fact is that the members share a GOAL. What's the porpouse of the Mater mind?
How many people? Maybe 5-7 would be ok.

So I'm doing Mobile with paid traffic. I've started a couple of month ago.

For more info or exchange some ideas I think it would be a good idea to PM.

Who's interested in creating a Mobile Master Mind?

I think the best way to do this establishing one day and hour and meet by Skype.

So What's your time zone? I'm in Argentina. Time zone here's UTC -3

You can check it here: Time Zone Map

Hi All.

That's the question: Anyone here interested in creating a Mobile Master Mind group?

The first time I read of this concept was in Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. Don't know if other authors talk about it.

What's a Master mind?
It's a group of people that meet to share/exchange ideas, concepts, advice, etc. I think that the concept is clear. Five people may think better and more than just one.

The most important fact is that the members share a GOAL. What's the porpouse of the Mater mind?
How many people? Maybe 5-7 would be ok.

So I'm doing Mobile with paid traffic. I've started a couple of month ago.

For more info or exchange some ideas I think it would be a good idea to PM.

Who's interested in creating a Mobile Master Mind?

Thank you

Please count me in as i only run mobile campaigns.

Thank you

Hi Chest of Cash

We were exchainging some ideas with goodboy by PM. But we don't define anything yet.

The original idea was to create a Skype group and try to meet all maybe one time a week to change some ideas.

What's your time zone?

MI
Back