The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile marketing steps?

alesh84

affiliate
Hi, I'n newbie about mobile marketing, so my question is: are correct these steps?

Create a site
Create a landing page for mobile devices
Try to be accepted from a mobile affiliate network
Buy mobile traffic
Track with voluum

Please let me know if itìs correct. (and sorry for my bad english)

Thanks

Hi.

You don't need to create a site, and sometimes you don't even need landing pages.

However, what you need is:
1. Domain name for landers and tracker
2. a Tracker like Voluum
3. Accounts with 1-3 networks to get started
4. Accounts on 1-3 traffic sources.
5. $1000-1,500 budget per month to test and setup campaigns :)

Isn't possible to star with 50$ of budget?

Networks can accept if I haven't already traffic?
A budget of $50 won't get you anywhere. in fact, many traffic networks require you to make a first deposit of $200-1000.

While some networks allow you to load up funds below $20, you won't gather enough data to make choices.
If $50 is all you have and you want to get in, try offers that pay $0.2-0.3 maximum. If you get into something above $0.5 you'll burn your budget quickly without too much data to work it out :)

That's why it's always recommended to have $500 (minimum) to $1,500 per month to test.

Hi, I'n newbie about mobile marketing, so my question is: are correct these steps?

Create a site
Buy mobile traffic
Track with voluum

Thanks
I like...

Apologies, I'm not a pro, but I dont think , its really needed to have $1k+ for running Mobile Campaigns.
I too run Mobile CPA Campaigns, but I never cross $50 limit for any campaign.
It all depends on the type of offer and demography, and proper tracking and tuning your offer/campaign pairs.

if you guys are wondering how much $ you need to start your campaigns, and if you're wondering what are the "steps", then I can say that you need to get back to books.
Read little bit about all this stuff, get familiar with terms, with process, and read case studies from other people.

learn on mistakes that are not your mistakes :)

if you guys are wondering how much $ you need to start your campaigns, and if you're wondering what are the "steps", then I can say that you need to get back to books.
Read little bit about all this stuff, get familiar with terms, with process, and read case studies from other people.

learn on mistakes that are not your mistakes :)

Create a site
Buy mobile traffic
Track with voluum

Thanks
Look AppInTop.

banners
Back