The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Mobile Immersion Area [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would mobile be a more affordable route to take rather than native or PPC to get started? I have a good understanding of everything as a whole but looking to focus in now on a particular traffic course and vertical that will help me put everything together and be able to scale.

Yes I would definitely say that mobile would better to focus on rather then native PPC as there is a lower barrier to success. With native PPC you will be competing against rebill affiliates and and the price for traffic is expensive for what it is.

Am in that Jay Electronica instant now, where i have to choose between JayZ(
Mobile Immersion Area) or P.diddy. Please Mr Taiwo, why you

The Mobile Immersion Area has all the tools, scripts landing page templates, banner templates and guides you need to get started promoting mobile CPA offers. Even if you have limited experience promoting mobile CPA offers the Mobile Immersion Area can still help you achieve your goals.

I provide one on one support for all mobile immersion members via a ticket support portal and any support tickets submitted receive a personal response from myself usually within 24 hours.

In regards to network approvals, I am always happy to personally recommend members of the Mobile Immersion Area into any CPA network but approval is always at the sole discretion of the affiliate network in question.

There are a few great affiliate forums out there but the way in which the Mobile Immersion Area differs is that is completely focused on how to make money with mobile CPA offers and even the black hat techniques that most people avoid talking about on most forums is covered in great detail.

Also, if you have not already I would recommend downloading my free beginner's guide.

Regards

Reactions: K
I signed up for Mobile Immersion and got access to all the guides and tutorials. One question though; how relevant or accurate are these guides and tutorials? Most of them were written in 2014/2015... I assume that strategy/tools/setup etc. has changed quite a lot since then.

I am just checking. I am really excited to get started with mobile but am a little bit worried I pay for old information that is not relevant anymore.

note: I am not saying it IS not relevant. Since I am a newbie at mobile I wouldn't know, I am only asking.

Hey, I'm going to keep this nice and short, I just wanted to let you know that I have recently added 2 New Master Classes that are available at all membership levels to the Mobile Immersion Area. I'll be adding new Master Classes every month the courses will vary in level some beginner, some intermediate and some advanced. These classes are in-depth video guides almost like mini-courses.

Below is a breakdown of the 2 Master Classes I've already added if you haven't had a chance to check them out already make sure you do I have no doubt you are going to get a ton of value from it.

Facebook & Sweepstake's (Advanced)

Course Overview:

Video #1 - Introduction To Sweepstakes On Facebook
Video #2 - What Sweepstakes Offers To Run On Facebook
Video #3 - Landing Pages And Angels
Video #4 - Creating High CTR Images
Video #5 - Campaign Flow And Setting Up Your Safe Site
Video #6 - 3rd Party Cloaking Services
Video #7 - Setting Up Your Campaign In Traffic Armour
Video #8 - Setting Up Your Facebook Article Ad
Video #9 - Setting Up Your Facebook Page And Attractive Character
Video #10 - Publishing Your Article Ad To Your facebook Page
Video #11 - Audience Research
Video #12 - Running Your Facebook Sweepstakes Campaign

HTML (Beginners)

Course Overview:

Video #1 - Intro To HTML
Video #2 - Hacking HTML
Video #3 - Open And Close Tags
Video #4 - Headings
Video #5 - Break Tags
Video #6 - Basic Formatting
Video #7 - Lists
Video #8 - Images Tags
Video #9 - Hyperlinks

This obviously just the begging it’s going to be an exciting year and I have a lot more planned.

I signed up for Mobile Immersion and got access to all the guides and tutorials. One question though; how relevant or accurate are these guides and tutorials? Most of them were written in 2014/2015... I assume that strategy/tools/setup etc. has changed quite a lot since then.

I am just checking. I am really excited to get started with mobile but am a little bit worried I pay for old information that is not relevant anymore.

note: I am not saying it IS not relevant. Since I am a newbie at mobile I wouldn't know, I am only asking.

Sorry, it's taken me so long to reply to this. A lot of the methods used in the older guides in the mobile immersion area still work great, however, they do require a few modifications. For example, a lot of the antivirus stuff works great but you can't use such aggressive banners anymore and have to cloak the landing pages that would get you a high CTR.

Hey, I'm going to keep this nice and short, I just wanted to let you know that I have recently added 2 New Master Classes that are available at all membership levels to the Mobile Immersion Area. I'll be adding new Master Classes every month the courses will vary in level some beginner, some intermediate and some advanced. These classes are in-depth video guides almost like mini-courses.

Below is a breakdown of the 2 Master Classes I've already added if you haven't had a chance to check them out already make sure you do I have no doubt you are going to get a ton of value from it.

Course Overview:

Video #1 - Introduction To Sweepstakes On Facebook
Video #2 - What Sweepstakes Offers To Run On Facebook
Video #3 - Landing Pages And Angels
Video #4 - Creating High CTR Images
Video #5 - Campaign Flow And Setting Up Your Safe Site
Video #6 - 3rd Party Cloaking Services
Video #7 - Setting Up Your Campaign In Traffic Armour
Video #8 - Setting Up Your Facebook Article Ad
Video #9 - Setting Up Your Facebook Page And Attractive Character
Video #10 - Publishing Your Article Ad To Your facebook Page
Video #11 - Audience Research
Video #12 - Running Your Facebook Sweepstakes Campaign

Course Overview:

Video #1 - Intro To HTML
Video #2 - Hacking HTML
Video #3 - Open And Close Tags
Video #4 - Headings
Video #5 - Break Tags
Video #6 - Basic Formatting
Video #7 - Lists
Video #8 - Images Tags
Video #9 - Hyperlinks

This obviously just the begging it’s going to be an exciting year and I have a lot more planned.

Looks like an awesome course, im currently running a shopify store soley from facebook traffic so have a good grasp on that but i just wanted to know what i would i.e tools/software to run cpa offers on facebook?

Looks like an awesome course, im currently running a shopify store soley from facebook traffic so have a good grasp on that but i just wanted to know what i would i.e tools/software to run cpa offers on facebook?

You would need your own hosting on a VPS or Cloud Server a tracking system like Voluum, access to affiliate networks and be able to build landing pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back