The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile CPA Journey with Leadbolt Mobicow and Decisive

codejacks

Well I parallely launched the same mobile offer campaign on all the three ad networks.

LeadBolt: Deposit - $50 ( Out of which I spent $40 for my own Iphone Game Promotion). - SO $10 left.
Mobicow: Test Deoposit - $20
Decisive : Deposit : $100.

Picked a High Paying Offer off my network offerslist ,

Normally people do not mention their offer details when they post here or anywhere in any other platforms.

High Paying Offer : Legion of Heroes - CPI - $8

Result :

Leadbolt : 149
Clicks - 0 conversions
Mobicow: 1659 Clicks - Same as above.
Decisive : Spent $5 - To get around 9 clicks - Same as above.

My Mistake : Using Mobicow for a CPI offer, where as it loads the Offer page directly.

I stopped all of them and moved to my usual old adnetwork, and deposited topup over my existing $30.

Just in 4 Hours of running the CPI ad, here are the results.

MyNetwork : 348 Clicks - 38 Conversions -
Spend $160 - Returns - $304

Profit = $144.

Note: Apologies that since I'm in office and inside a firewall, I cannot upload files/pictures.They are blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys I found lot of guys speaking about decisive ad network lately.
Can u let Me know what offers work best with them, I simply wasted $100 on them trying to promote game installs,one clicks ,utility apps on them.

Well I parallely launched the same mobile offer campaign on all the three ad networks.

LeadBolt: Deposit - $50 ( Out of which I spent $40 for my own Iphone Game Promotion). - SO $10 left.
Mobicow: Test Deoposit - $20
Decisive : Deposit : $100.

Picked a High Paying Offer off my network offerslist ,

Normally people do not mention their offer details when they post here or anywhere in any other platforms.

High Paying Offer : Legion of Heroes - CPI - $8

Result :

Leadbolt : 149
Clicks - 0 conversions
Mobicow: 1659 Clicks - Same as above.
Decisive : Spent $5 - To get around 9 clicks - Same as above.

My Mistake : Using Mobicow for a CPI offer, where as it loads the Offer page directly.

I stopped all of them and moved to my usual old adnetwork, and deposited topup over my existing $30.

Just in 4 Hours of running the CPI ad, here are the results.

MyNetwork : 348 Clicks - 38 Conversions -
Spend $160 - Returns - $304

Profit = $144.

Note: Apologies that since I'm in office and inside a firewall, I cannot upload files/pictures.They are blocked.

seems he just play on us, if his old network really good then why afraid to reveal it

banners
Back