The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Mobile Ad Scout [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhatsGoodEvan? submitted a new resource:

Mobile Ad Scout - The Ultimate Mobile Ads Spy tool - Steal High Volume Mobile Campaigns!

“The only Mobile Spy tool that Reveals exactly What top affiliates are actually running!”

Introducing Mobile Ad Scout. The only mobile ads spy out there that reveals “copy + paste”, “plugin + profit”, campaigns. 7 months in the making, I’m finally releasing this beast. I had been using it for my own mobile campaigns, and making an absolute killing in the mobile...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Evan!

I would love to get my hands on this and see how it can help me out with my follow-along :)

Before I buy the membership, I had a couple of questions.

1. Like the guy above me, are there limited to the amount of searches made?
2. I noticed that is said Version 1.0 , so will we have to pay for new versions that come out at all?

Thanks!

Are you limited to an amount of searches per month?

Nope, unlimited searches

Hey Evan!

I would love to get my hands on this and see how it can help me out with my follow-along :)

Before I buy the membership, I had a couple of questions.

1. Like the guy above me, are there limited to the amount of searches made?
2. I noticed that is said Version 1.0 , so will we have to pay for new versions that come out at all?

Thanks!

You will not have to pay for upgrades.

Hello, I signed up with mobile ad scout and cannot get any reply from support issues, maybe someone can help here.
Below is what i sent to various support areas of the program.

Thanks

Kevin

Hello,

I signed up from the affiliate fix link, I noticed when I first signed in there was and adult tab and now it is gone.

Also many times when I am logged in I get error messages and one time said contact my administrator.

So I am wondering if I am getting all of the features in the program?

Also the contact and the help tab does not work when logged in.

Do you have a help section or tutorial? I am wondering how to use the site copier, it downloads a file but has code in it from your web site and it is not a full html page.

Thanks,

Kevin Campbell

Hello, I signed up with mobile ad scout and cannot get any reply from support issues, maybe someone can help here.
Below is what i sent to various support areas of the program.

Thanks

Kevin

Hello,

I signed up from the affiliate fix link, I noticed when I first signed in there was and adult tab and now it is gone.

Also many times when I am logged in I get error messages and one time said contact my administrator.

So I am wondering if I am getting all of the features in the program?

Also the contact and the help tab does not work when logged in.

Do you have a help section or tutorial? I am wondering how to use the site copier, it downloads a file but has code in it from your web site and it is not a full html page.

Thanks,

Kevin Campbell

We haven't received any emails, so not sure whats going on there, could be a possible email provider issue. Not sure what your referring too as the "Adult tab." Site copier is still beta, we added it and it works for a lot of landing pages, but there are still some bugs. Are you able to login?

Hi,
Yes it was weird for I did see the tab, I am able to log in and use the program and have figured out how to download the pages that are downloadable and I do not see the error messages anymore.

Do you have any help sections?
Also, do you have a support email so I can check that I have the right one?

Thanks

Kevin

I do have a question on downloading though, if I copy the affiliates link address straight from the mobile scout page it has the anonym address and downloads a file that I can only open in something like sublime text and it is not a complete page.
But..
If I click onto the link of the landing page and it goes to the affiliates landing page and then copy the link it will usually download the whole page which I can open in any browser.

Do you have any suggestions on how I should do this?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi, I also send question to support tab, but get no response.

I have a question :
In the OS system report. What does that exactly mean "Windows 8" & "8.0" & "Linux" ?
Which one is win 8 phone? And another means ?
Linux phone ? I haven't hear this type phone. Do you also collect desktop ads?

Last edited:
I have tried to use this tool but I cannot get any tech support and am sorry to say I am not satisfied with my purchase. I respect that it must be hard to put a tool business together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back