Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Ad Networks for less than $50?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Does anyone know platforms that allow you to sign up and deposit a campaign for under $50?

Millenial Media - no minimum via paypal

Thank you for reaching out to mMedia. There is no minimum deposit from Paypal required to start a campaign.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

James

James Hughes | Global Monetization Solutions
millennialmedia Mobile. Delivered.

Leadbolt can be a good source for traffic. Its a mixture of push notifications and inapp text adds. (I reccommend text ads) for testing. Its cheap, and will render you very quick results when testing, allowing you to deposit any amount. Also keep in mind some ad networks will favor and optimize better traffic to advertisers that have a higher balance in their account and a larger track record of spends. Its all about paying you dues though. Good Luck!

If you wish you to know more about optimizing you can pm me for my AIM adress.

Buzzcity - 20$ minimum.
But I strongly recommend you change your Affilate Manager to someone from UK, EU or US based. Not some Asian regions.
If you stay with Asian support be prepare to loose some times and problems solving not so fast because time difference and other things.

Buzzcity - 20$ minimum.
But I strongly recommend you change your Affilate Manager to someone from UK, EU or US based. Not some Asian regions.
If you stay with Asian support be prepare to loose some times and problems solving not so fast because time difference and other things.

Thanks for the tip, have you had success with Buzzcity?

HI every one I am currently working with buzzcity .Actually just started working with them .Currently got 35 clicks but no leads country usa

banners
Back