The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobidea - Not converting

Matija

affiliate
Hello,

i'm quite new in mobile affiliate marketing and i have some problems.

I did mobidea smart links that are based on high ecpm and low ratio with medium / high traffic.

I was using popcash and i got some conversions but nowhere close to positive ROI. I did then picked up wifi offers from mobidea from countries where smartlinks were converting.

Again, not much luck, negative roi all over.

Does anyone have idea how to use those smartlink offers properly and if it's a good idea to test smartlinks for geos before going further with wifi offers in countries where smartlinks convert.

Hi Matija,

Mobidea's support team is available 7 days a week. We can definitely help you understand what's going on :)

The Smartlink is one link that contains the best offers on rotation. It has different performances for different segments (country, operator, operating system). Usually, due to the billing system, Wifi has a lower eCPM than 3G. However - it being that the cost of Wifi traffic is lower than the cost of 3G traffic - you may profit more from buying Wifi traffic (in some segments).

My advice is simple: send an email to affiliate-service@mobidea.com so that we can analyse your account. Then, bearing the cost of your traffic on PopCash in mind, we'll certainly recommend the segments in which you're more likely to get the best margin possible.

We'll be waiting for your email.

We've got your back.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Matija
Can you share your experience with smartlink? I am newbie and thinking to try this.
Thanks.

Hey Abbas!

Weather or not to work with the Smartlink depends on your type of traffic. If you own a website with mixed traffic (different GEOs, different carriers, etc.), Smartlink would definitely help you to sort it out and convert no matter what!

Otherwise, if you do media buy, make sure to speak with our support team first, to know the best segments before you bring traffic to the Smartlink. Since the industry is pretty dynamic in general, there are segments (GEO, carrier, OS, device) that currently might be converting better than others.

If you have any doubts, feel free to contact our support team, they will definitely make it all clear for you ;) Find them right in the chat of your Mobidea account.

Last edited:
MI
Back