The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Mobicow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need help.
Is it possible to use two macros from Mobicow? ( {MOBI_TRACKING_ID} and {MOBI_DEVICE} )[...]

Hey Jose

I would gladly help with your tracking. However, Mobicow no longer accepts to run CpaGrip offers. But if you need help with setting up campaigns from a different network, please let me know.

Thank you

Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 2.01.10 PM.png

Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 2.11.13 PM.png

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 9.56.12 AM.png

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 10.10.29 AM.png

Hello!

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 8.55.56 AM.png

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 9.30.29 AM.png

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 4.18.01 PM.png

Mobicow is a pioneering network in full-screen CPV/CPM mobile advertising. We believe there is a better way to deliver mobile ads on the web.... and we are it.[video=vimeo;56256550]
any promote bonus for new comer? i heard that there is a $50 bonus, i want to know this before i sign up !:ninja::)

any promote bonus for new comer? i heard that there is a $50 bonus, i want to know this before i sign up !:ninja::)

Hi forman,

Yes we're still offering the $50 bonus. On your first deposit of $100 we will credit your account with the $50

Hi Pankaj,

We don't work with banners or creatives on Mobicow. You can use full-screen landing page or direct links.
Hello.
I've just added you to my Skype to see if we can sort out a payment problem that just occurred an hour ago.
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit but it's urgent and Julieta is not online.

Keep up the good support!

Hello.
I've just added you to my Skype to see if we can sort out a payment problem that just occurred an hour ago.
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit but it's urgent and Julieta is not online.

Keep up the good support!

Hi servandosilva,

You can add michael_mobicow to your skype. He will be able to help you out.

Tried mobicow. Not much success. Only US,Uk,Indonesia traffic available. Almost zero traffic for other GEOs

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back