Official Mobicow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified

mobicow

The Dojo Member
Certified Vendor
Traffic Manager
Mobicow is a pioneering network in full-screen CPV/CPM mobile advertising. We believe there is a better way to deliver mobile ads on the web.... and we are it.[video=vimeo;56256550]http://vimeo.com/56256550[/video]

Attachments

• mobicow.png
    mobicow.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,072
I gotta admit I'm very happy so far with the overall quality of Mobicow. Traffic is good and service is very responsive and timely, which is rare in mobile ad networks. I can have my campaigns approved & running in few hours (not days) or minutes literally and support tickets answered fast. They only offer CPM though but if you've been into mobile marketing already, you know that a big chunk of clicks on banners are accidental (chubby fingers and stuff), so it actually makes sense to go for full page ads, like some networks already offer.

Other thing I like is they have a very low minimum deposit, so you can give it a try without breaking the piggy bank. No need to put 20, 50 or 100 bucks on the line to test quality and volume. And you can manage your budget moving funds to or from campaigns, which offers flexibility. I Just hope they keep getting bigger and bigger, cause I can always use more HQ mobile traffic for my campaigns, MOAR!

Cheers.

Hey Dominic, may I ask you some question about your ad network?

- What's the majority of your traffic (Web or App traffic)
- Do you use your own propriertary database of IP's?
- How do you separate WIFI vs. carrier/operator traffic?
- Can we exclude non-performing pubs/channels/categories?
- What type of targeting do you offer?

Thanks in advance and looking forward your feedback.

no one conversion

Top-up $30, I test the win、dating、 music、 app download offer, no one conversion!Who can recommend a suitable offer?:confused:

$30 for a mobile traffic test won't give you enough data to say that a network sucks.
And you tested a lot of verticals with just $30? Err... I think you should read some guides here or maybe PM someone who knows this stuff.

Here in Affiliatefix, we help :)

^Thats correct.

I've been testing mobicow with more money and getting some nice results, currently breaking even but seems like a great network. Needs abit higher traffic volume to get 5 stars tho.

I would have to vouch for MobiCow. They have excellent customer service and an easy platform

to navigate. Some things about them though is...you should definetely test out the quality of traffic

(for list building anyways).

And they DO have ALOT of international inventory. I find it A little hard to break the ice into the

US, CA, UK, AU space. But that is just my experiences. Overall this is A pretty cool network to work with

with A minimum of $5 deposit. Great experience.

Nothing much to say, quality is very good and I am quite satisfied with the results, I just hope that they increase the volume and get more bigger :).

Hello Team Mobicow,

What countries do you have most traffic for? For Someone just starting out in mobile, which countries do you recommend to start advertising in Mobicow?

Hi Chiruraaj,

Thank you for your inquiry.

My name is Dominic from Mobicow. I will be pleased to answer your question as best as I can.

As an advertiser on Mobicow, you will have access to our real-time traffic reports (update on page refresh) that include also our eCPM/average bids per country
but also a breakdown per OS, city, provider (carrier) and device.

You can look at it both ways, you may want to focus on country where there is tons of demand such as US, CA, UK, AU which also cost more (bids are higher) but payouts for offers are higher as well, then you really need to optimize as much as possible to get the most out of your investment/deposit.

Or, you can focus on smaller volume countries as Mobicow cover some 198+ countries, you can access countries where, yes, volume might not be as high (2000 imps to 10 000 imps) but where rates are sometimes lower than 1$ CPM and you can take advantage of.

Even if we are 100% self-serve network, we do our best to make a one-on-one approach whenever it's need with our users. Once you signed up, you can open up a ticket to request a walk-through (which I personally suggest) and/or for any question you may have.

Thank you again for your inquiry, this was/could be helpful for others! Do not hesitate to sign up a new advertiser account in Mobicow, there is no engagement and you will be able to browse
our ad center and get started with our very low min deposit of 5$ (we however recommend to test with at least 15$ to 25$ per campaign to get enough results / data).

Dominic from Mobicow

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for the prompt reply and detailed explanation. I signed up and I am liking the traffic and support provided. Also wanted to ask I see an ad here on Affiliatefix showing 15% cash bonus which I understand is for new advertisers. Is it active now and how to get it?

Thanks!

Started using Mobicow last week and loving it so far.

Only issue is volume are you getting more soon please?

Hi Tommy,

Mobicow doesn't work with any banners sizes at the moment. We deliver full-screen mobile pop.

Best

Dominic

Hi Tommy,

Mobicow doesn't work with any banners sizes at the moment. We deliver full-screen mobile pop.

Best

Dominic

I've only recently signed up with Mobicow, after Eymard recommended them to me. I was immediately impressed with the customer service I got from Michael. He went above and beyond to help me when I had technical issues.

The interface is easy to use and the reports are pretty good, too. Links are approved quickly, sometimes in minutes, which is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back