The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Mini Case Study] Use Magic To Find Profitable Offers For Your Mobile Campaigns

cashmoneyaffiliate

How do you find profitable offers on a network that is not in the top list of offers sent out to every affiliate? TEST many offers at the same time there’s no magic involved :).

Perfect example is a sweeps campaign I launched yesterday in CZ if I was a freshman I would of probably only tested the first offer Win an iPad /CZ and called the entire campaign a bust but I’m not. Instead I searched, found and added vouchers to the list of offers available to visitors on my sweepstakes landing page and quickly discovered that Triviatu - Penny Voucher - PIN (CZ) converts the best brining me in a +30% ROI

ClickDealer-Affiliate-Portal-17.png

AdWork-Media-Publisher-Dashboard.png

The next step would be to optimize and create a sweepstakes landing page around Penny Market vouchers in CZ.

Just felt like dropping a mini case study before heading of around Europe. :)

Last edited:
Great info!

Just wondering if you use the same/similar LP to test a range of sweepstake offers enabling speedier testing? Saying that, do you mind me asking what type of traffic you run and the LP CTR? Why I ask is because I can't get higher than 2% LP CTR running Pop for sweeps but unsure what CTR I should be aiming for.

Also, do you normally suggest it's better to promote alternative offers than the ones (like Win an iPad) everyone else is running?

Thanks in advance

Great info!

Just wondering if you use the same/similar LP to test a range of sweepstake offers enabling speedier testing? Saying that, do you mind me asking what type of traffic you run and the LP CTR? Why I ask is because I can't get higher than 2% LP CTR running Pop for sweeps but unsure what CTR I should be aiming for.

Also, do you normally suggest it's better to promote alternative offers than the ones (like Win an iPad) everyone else is running?

Thanks in advance

I have 3 different types of landing pages that I test basic, quiz and game.

A good CTR is 10% or more, this is what I always try to aim for.

I test all types of offers sometimes iPad/iPhone do well other times vouchers do well just got to test.

What is your opinion about offers from adworkmedia ? (It's good network just for incentive stuffs or it's working good for non-incent campaigns ?

MI
Back