The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Mgcash Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Mgcash Loyalty Program!

Get an extra $5 in your account! Make a Testimonial about Mgcash !

Click on the top panel button in your user panel and complete any of the actions.

vypRzlN.png
I hope that links to our forum :)

Dario - I just registered in MGCash, but the phone number listed on my application is the office phone, where I'm not usually available to take live calls. You can reach me on skype easier, or if you need my cellphone, please advise.

Dario - I just registered in MGCash, but the phone number listed on my application is the office phone, where I'm not usually available to take live calls. You can reach me on skype easier, or if you need my cellphone, please advise.

Hello, I can manually verify it for you. My contact details can be found in signature.

Thanks!

Happy New Year from Mgcash Media Network!

First off, we would like to say THANK YOU for this awesome year! We have truly made some great memories with you all in 2015. We would not be here without all of you and we are very thankful that you are a part of our family.

As we step into 2016, we hope that this is going to be the year where there will be even MORE success and wealth for our affiliates, we will be adding new features to the network and a TON of new offers this year for you guys to bank on.

We send you our warmest wishes for the Holidays and a Happy and prosperous 2016 New Year!!!

Mgcash Team
smiley-money-mouth.gif
smiley-money-mouth.gif
smiley-money-mouth.gif

Hey guys, we just got some new Pre Hosted Landing Pages that will boost your CR. You can check them out right here or for full preview just log on to your MGcash account, click on Marketing Tools and then just choose which one you want to use.

1) Mythical Jewels
HgtgXLD.png

2) Sushi Slicer
xRp5GfY.png

3) Nibblers

UiZFNp7.jpg

If you have any questions about how to set them up or with anything else, feel free to add me on skype.

Reactions: K
Updated awesome tool from MGCash!
Hey guys,
we have another update for you that looks HQ and will get you better CR for sure!

Updated Blur Lock on our content lockers. With Blur Lock we now get users 5 seconds to preview blurred Images, Texts or Videos that you try to promote but they can only see parts of it! Now users will know your content is HQ and you will have their trust that will bring more leads to your account.

To preview this updated tool, just go on Marketing Tools > Content Lockers > Create New Locker And select Blur Locker

There you can see all the options or you can check pictures bellow:

qRwhJcJ.png

NejWdqc.png

c0J4aNt.png

Example URL: http://mgcash.com/examples/blur.html

Enjoy and we hope you like them!
MGCash Team.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am new affiliate manager at MGCash Media. You can add me on skype: nem.mgcash or send me an email at: nemanja[at]mgcash.com if you have any questions about us or want to get faster approved. :)

I just ask to my Account Manager Nem.MgCash for payment and i received fast payment before Net 15 :)

oF8HEBx.png

ThankYou Wim, Thankyou Nem,Thankyou MgCash :)

Reactions: Nem
Hey guys we have new HQ link locker templates and PreHosted Landing Pages that you will like and some awesome US OFFERS. You can check them out on pictures bellow and contact me so we can set up your account!

New US offers with amazing EPC:

7a2e5154edfa979a6582b751eb9c34b8.png

New Link Locker Template:

5RQJf8F.png

Instagram Premium

X8vS6n2.png

Minecraft Premium

TAnMeQ3.png

Movie Lockers

pjjmi5x.png

And we will add many more. :)

If you have any questions or want to join us feel free to contact me at:
MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

Here is just a quick update for you on some of the latest changes we have made to URL Shrinker Tool to make your life easier.

Auto Shrinker Script for your website!
We will turn your links into earning ones by adding an ad layer for every link on your website. Use copy-and-paste configurable scripts and easily monetize visits to your website in various ways.

YIpNyl6.png

Here is another feature from MGCash that only our network have.

708rlrZ.png

If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or send me an email.
My skype is: nem.mgcash

Information about Super URL

Start making money on your traffic now! Our simple, effective and super profitable solution is waiting for you.

Mgcash Media partners with advertisers from all over the world to monetize international traffic using our highly optimized rotator links and exclusive campaigns. With coverage across 180+ countries and all devices, Mgcash is the best solution for monetizing your mobile and web inventory.

-Premium international offers

-Fast, Simple Integration & Tracking

-Fast implementation

Our Super Url rotator is a fast and easy way to make money on your remnant, unsold, capped/dead or redirect traffic, and our unique single offers provide you with the most cutting edge offers on the market.

trTkEex.png

If you have any more questions, feel free to add me on skype or send me an email.
Email: nemanja@mgcash.com

Hello guys there is one popular niche that is Pokemon GO.
And we at MGCash Media got Pre Hosted Landing for that game and we added offers for almost every country for that niche.
This is our Pre Hosted Landing that you can find on our site next to many more that we have.

6b06a1ae775e42fd86b181d56268d09c.png

Also all offers that we added for Pokemon GO are high paying offers and convert very well for this niche!
If you have any questions you can ask me what ever you want.​

My AIM is: nem.mgcash
Or you can simply send me message here or answer on the thread!

Little update for you guys!

ta66bc9.png

Hundreds of new offers are available and ready to be promoted! To start running them, just add me on the skype or send me an email and we will set you up in the second. We have offers for almost every category and our payouts are better then on most networks. For every advice or information you can ask me and I will help you.

These are just some of the offers:

b59b7cf2d061410c9f3dc8288deac684.png

My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Don't waste time and start banking right away!

Mgcas Team

Hey there guys, do you have good traffic but not good offers to run? Here at Mgcash we are adding new offers daily with highest EPC you have ever seen. From gaming, diet, biz opp and many others we have them all. If you want to promote them and start earning right away, you can contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Some of the offers with good CR:

Mq47YWi.jpg

Remember, we can add offers for any country and give you special CUSTOM payouts! So do not hesitate to try us out and to run our offers, best payout guaranteed.

And from September 1st we will have special updates for all Mgcash users. So stay tuned and watch your earnings grow rapidly.

You can always contact me on skype or email.

My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Or you can just send me message here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back