The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

media buy couple questions facebook and reddit

hay moshe

1. i want to start a campiagn on facebook but they dont like affilate link
so what to do i heard you can cloack?
if i have like simple domain that i own and i will fraward the domain to the link will that be ok ?

2. has any1 try to advertise on reddit?
( itried to prmote offers pruducts but they reject it )
i read the ruels but i didnt see anythig wrong
does any1 have expreince with them?

You cannot use affiliate links in your ads. Your ads need to go to your website (not a landing page) or to your Facebook Page. Using your Facebook pages is the best way because you can pre-sell the offer on your FB pages.

I haven't used Reddit.

Last edited:
You cannot use affiliate links in your ads. Your ads need to go to your website (not a landing page) or to your Facebook Page. Using your Facebook pages is the best way because you can pre-sell the offer on your FB pages.

I haven't used Reddit.

ok so to put ad and link it to the facebook page i have created and from there he will decide if t o go to the affilate link?
or should i setup a website not lp and from there link to offer?

2. where can i buy best cheap domain ihave 1and1 welcome offer but it just 1 time
where can i buy domin for like 2 3 $
thanks!

ok so to put ad and link it to the facebook page i have created and from there he will decide if t o go to the affilate link?
or should i setup a website not lp and from there link to offer?

You can go to a landing page, or a website, from your FB page. You just can't use affiliate links in your ads.

2. where can i buy best cheap domain ihave 1and1 welcome offer but it just 1 time
where can i buy domin for like 2 3 $
thanks!

I just use GoDaddy or DirectNic. I don't bargain hunt for domains. I carry a large inventory of domains and get bulk pricing at both of those. So i have no need for chasing pennies when it comes to domains.

You can go to a landing page, or a website, from your FB page. You just can't use affiliate links in your ads.

I just use GoDaddy or DirectNic. I don't bargain hunt for domains. I carry a large inventory of domains and get bulk pricing at both of those. So i have no need for chasing pennies when it comes to domains.

ihave saw some videos with facebook ads and fan page but all are set up theri link the the picture to their affilate link like if you have teespring campiagn it will got thorw your link and he will buy from there

but i didnt understand how to setup page with with the ads should i hit traffic to web site or what? should i make a post from the fan page and from there to post

2. cool like you buy 100 domain bulk how do i do that too

Last edited:
MI
Back