The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maximizing Utility of Fb Ads

djfixer

affiliate
So, I am a content creator and I have extracted some benefit from FB ads. I am part of various groups that let me market directly to readers. But, FB ads have so far given me the most tangible and immediate results. For every $1 spent for one of my ebooks, I have been able to get back $1.9.

However, I did feel that there was a lot more that could be done with FB ads because that particular ebook sells itself everywhere, so I wasn't surprised that it did well on FB.

Here's what I did:
1. I created an ad for the target segment of women in the age group of 21 to 35, living in specific regions, mainly in the US and UK.
2. I combined my ebook cover with a few copyright free stickers, and created a quick graphic to let people know the ebook was for sale.
3. I set my budget to $1000 and chose "Click To Website".

Then I just ran the ad so as to reach the maximum people in the quickest time.

I was able to make sales to the tune of $1900. And FB took its cut.

What could I have done better? I see these fb ads as really effective but I don't know how to maximize them further.

Hey Djfixer,

90% ROI isn't a bad deal however there are a few things where you can try to improve the effectiveness of your campaign.

For example, you can keep testing more to find the ad image with the highest CTR, which will lead to lower CPC prices.

Also instead of Clicks to Website objective run Website Conversions taking advantage of FB's algo to optimize your campaign better. You need to feed FB with about 25-50 conversions to greatly optimize your campaign.

You can also use a LP optimizer tool such as VWO to see which LP variation converts the best with FB traffic.

Cheers,
Christina

Last edited:
banners
Back