The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Delete This Thread

I would suggest you elevate your email to a more responsible party at Maxbounty and refer to this thread.

I would suggest you elevate your email to a more responsible party at Maxbounty and refer to this thread.

Are you suggesting I randomly send emails to other affiliate managers to request a further investigation into my account. I've only ever spoken to 2 people with Maxbounty and the other person is no longer employed with them. Just need a little more clarification.

I checked my email to only discover my account had been terminated for no appearent reason.
Bkkhozq

Well, this is not true. They DID give you a reason. Fraud!

@MaxBountyAdam , can you shed some light on this please?

Of course I have already sent a reply to the compliance email. I have already stated that in my previous post and have never gotten a reply back. I don't know why specifically my account has been terminated other than claims of fraud even though my affiliate manager told me in the provided screenshot I've posted of the skype message telling me great work on my campaign and asked to schedule time when I'm available to speak. I don't won't to randomly spam anyone one, that's why I'm posting here and asking for a further investigation into my account.

NO I did not. Contact a responsible party -- not spam random people.

>>>
My affiliate account was terminated but I want to plead my case. What should I do?

In most cases, by the time you've received the termination email, it's too late. Our compliance department monitors traffic/leads constantly and action is swift when a problem is found. Affiliates are generally told when a minor problem is found and given the opportunity to make corrections. Major problems usually result in immediate account termination. If you want to plead your case, send a reply to the compliance email you received. Your best bet is to admit wrongdoing, accept the reversal of your leads/sales and ask permission to try again. In the rare circumstance that an affiliate is wrongly terminated from the network, they should reply to the compliance email and politely describe the problem and why they feel they are innocent.

My account was terminated but only a portion of my leads were fraudulently generated. Will I get paid?

Partial fraud doesn't equate to partial payment. No payment will be issued to a terminated account.
^^MaxBounty - Best CPA network for affiliate marketing programs

You made the deal and gave acceptance to these conditions.

Whether or not the fraud was intentional on your part or caused by how you advertised (perhaps) Maxbounty is holding you responsible

Yes! That's just how it works, plain and simple. We are responsible, good or bad, period. Ignorance is no excuse, so even if it's a result of a funky traffic source, it's still our responsibility, whether we like it or not. This is a grown-up's industry now.

So going forward, keep an eye on your traffic/campaigns, communicate with your AM and accept that this is a potential consequence if you're not following rules. Sometimes even if you are, so make sure you're tracking and watching where your traffic is coming from.

That's likely all you can do now, unless @MaxBountyAdam has other news.

Well their answer was silence if that is the case -- their decision is final.
Welcome to understanding *contracts of adhesion* Your only further appeal is in a court of law -- probably in their Canada jurisdiction.

Your affiliate manager is a low level employee that does what he is told to do by his governing authorities (Bosses) ... So -- this is out of his hands.

Whether or not the fraud was intentional on your part or caused by how you advertised (perhaps) Maxbounty is holding you responsible and has taken the position that you have exhausted any recourse <<< game over.

Their rules and not yours (or mine).

MI
Back