The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty Request for Approval

Roze

Hey Everyone!
I'm interested in running an offer through MB that requires Request for Approval.
This offer will run on my own website blog.
Is it ok to give MB the URL of my website on the Request form?
Just not sure what the Affiliate Networks do with this data.

I'm going to be using a Click tracker for the links to the offers.

Definitely, they will ask you about your website and where you plan to promote the offer and you have to provide them with URL of your website and other places you like to promote the offer. They like you to be specific. So if you want to get your offer approved, you have to do it.

From my experience, they do not do anything with the URL of your website. They just like to verify if the website where you want to promote the offer is suitable for their advertiser . Reputable affiliate networks like Max Bounty don't do anything with your data. So it is ok to give it to them.

Definitely, they will ask you about your website

I've never had to supply that for an offer, just said that I'd promote it through ads on my website. That said, I gave them my site URL when I signed up.

From my experience, they do not do anything with the URL of your website. They just like to verify if the website where you want to promote the offer is suitable for their advertiser . Reputable affiliate networks like Max Bounty don't do anything with your data. So it is ok to give it to them.

Agreed! Another good reason to stick to reputable networks.

banners
Back