The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Maxbounty Account Closed, confused why?? Help

Rehan Khan

affiliate
i just received this email, and wanted to appeal, what is the "Reason" for which my account is terminated, I am just getting organic traffic from facebook and get leads, i started promoting the offer named as scentbird, and have a perfume page This one : Scentbird Perfume Subscription and i am getting an organic traffic from this page, well you can see the latest activity there, i just do post the perfume photos and ussing my landing page Scentbird – Scentbird Monthly Subscription , and this is the link of the post that i made on the page Scentbird Perfume Subscription So what is wrong with this, even i didn't promote it since month ago, i am getting the leads from organic traffic, and i also promote win iphone x using my instagram account with this lanader Win iPhone X – Win a Brand New iPhone X , and this is the truth, please kindly reinstate my account. there is no fraud. i have been working with CPA companies for three years and i know all the rules, kindly write me back, Thanks

Azlan Khan

Hi Rehan. Your account was terminated because a previously terminated account holder was logging into your account. Please explain...
Hello @MaxBountyAdam ,

I didn't knew this before, but i have confirmed it from my friend whose maxbounty account was terminated, we both live in one hostel so unfortunately he tried to login from my laptop in order to check his closed MB account because he had already made an appeal But Ryan has cleared that his account won't be reinstated, so this is the mistake that happened, it will never happen again in the future, So sorry that this happens because of my friend, Kindly re-instate my account in order to continue with Maxbounty.

Thanks
Azlan Khan

Last edited:
banners
Back