The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Max Bounty smart links? adwork, Grouping offers, creating campaigns

david1973

affiliate
Hi all,

I seen an offer I wan't to promote, It's available on adworkmedia and max bounty. In adwork, it's only available in the US, but at Max Bounty it's available in the UK, US and Canada. I've seen adwork has a thing called smartlinks, so I could offer up different offers using the same link, but I can't seem to see that at Max Bounty, am I just missing it, or is that function not available?

I wanted to ask something else too, I've been promoting inctenivized offers so far using link locker on adwork media. I'm now away to start promoting normal offers, no incentives. I take it promoting the offer on adwork media is as simple as clicking on an offer I like, Copy and pasting the short tracking url, and pasting that where I present my offer?

I also don't see an area where I can create a campaign in adwork. Say I wanted to create a camping and name it biz offers, then I could name it biz, include all my short tracking urls that are related to that type of offer. From there I could look at stats, like location impression, clicks, that sort of thing. It's available for link lockers.

Thanks

MI
Back