The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Max Bounty Earning in July 2015

Sage

So, I've been trying to get into some keyword training with no luck. I am really struggling with finding what keywords "broad" vs. "exact" combinations to use in my bing ads / facebook ads.

Here are my shameful earnings so far this month. Anyone PM me if you have some tips on how I can improve my CTR & conversions!

July.MOBI.png

Thanks,
~Sage

Last edited by a moderator:
How's your quality score?

Interesting question, this may just be my problem! As I read your reply I searched on my bing ads reporting & tools and found that my Quality score vary between my various ad campaigns. Range is from 0 - 8, some 6, 7, etc...

As I understand it, my quality score relates to the tight connection between keywords, ad copy and/or landing pages. I understand that my ad MUST be in harmony w/ the affiliate link inside the ad.

By the way, has anyone figured out a way around facebook blocking my maxbounty URLs??

Thanks,

~Sage

Hey buddy, your results are completely normal when it comes to having the number of clicks that you generated so far. I would although optimize the offers and handpick the top best converting ones that have a decent payout so your epc can touch more of the sky.

All you really need is more traffic (clicks) to see what converts the best. I'd keep split testing different campaigns with low budgets for a better outlook on that. Good luck and keep us updated on future results! :)

Similar to what WaveKid said, its your clicks that are lacking. The conversions will come if you can improve your clicks which will happen with significant testing. Try running some new offers (You can ask your MaxBounty AM for a bit of guidance) and try using more relevant keywords.

Keep working at it and you'll eventually get there. It's all about incremental growth.

Good luck! :)

Thanks all for your words of encouragement! I will NOT give up! Life is an adventure and one must LEARN from all failures. It's a PROCESS!

~Sage

banners
Back