“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Max Bounty Earning in July 2015

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Sage, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

So, I've been trying to get into some keyword training with no luck. I am really struggling with finding what keywords "broad" vs. "exact" combinations to use in my bing ads / facebook ads.

Here are my shameful earnings so far this month. Anyone PM me if you have some tips on how I can improve my CTR & conversions!

July.MOBI.png

Thanks,
    ~Sage

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  2. cpalife
  3. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

How's your quality score?

4. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

Interesting question, this may just be my problem! As I read your reply I searched on my bing ads reporting & tools and found that my Quality score vary between my various ad campaigns. Range is from 0 - 8, some 6, 7, etc...

As I understand it, my quality score relates to the tight connection between keywords, ad copy and/or landing pages. I understand that my ad MUST be in harmony w/ the affiliate link inside the ad.

By the way, has anyone figured out a way around facebook blocking my maxbounty URLs??

Thanks,

~Sage

5. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

I have a link that'll help you out in that aspect. I'll PM you.

Sage likes this.
  6. WaveKid

WaveKid Affiliate affiliate

Hey buddy, your results are completely normal when it comes to having the number of clicks that you generated so far. I would although optimize the offers and handpick the top best converting ones that have a decent payout so your epc can touch more of the sky.

All you really need is more traffic (clicks) to see what converts the best. I'd keep split testing different campaigns with low budgets for a better outlook on that. Good luck and keep us updated on future results! :)

Sage likes this.
  7. joeferguson

joeferguson Affiliate affiliate

Similar to what WaveKid said, its your clicks that are lacking. The conversions will come if you can improve your clicks which will happen with significant testing. Try running some new offers (You can ask your MaxBounty AM for a bit of guidance) and try using more relevant keywords.

Keep working at it and you'll eventually get there. It's all about incremental growth.

Good luck! :)

Sage likes this.
  8. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

Thanks all for your words of encouragement! I will NOT give up! Life is an adventure and one must LEARN from all failures. It's a PROCESS!

~Sage

tom804 likes this.
  9. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

10. GrupoWayseer

GrupoWayseer Affiliate affiliate

maxbounty rocks, just keep testing

11. CPAEXPERT

CPAEXPERT Affiliate affiliate

@Sage, i was like u few months ago.......

Sage likes this.
  12. pooja

pooja Affiliate affiliate

13. CPAEXPERT

CPAEXPERT Affiliate affiliate

Check my income i just posted

Top Resources

MI