The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mass/bulk email

Mathiaska

Hello
I have heard that some affiliates use mass emails and sending out millions of emails every day... AND they do not have any permissions to send campaigns to the emails list...
How can they send campaigns to them without getting in trouble? Anyone that can help me with this?

hi,

basically it is called spamming. you can send emails to users by making good relationship and give them some good offers, promos as well.

Just because there are those sending millions per day, doesn't mean they don't have permission. You can buy data that everyone on the list has given permission to receive 3rd party messages.

I've been driving traffic using purchased data to CPA/Affiliate offers since 2000. However, it's not like you just buy a list and mail it. There's quite a bit that goes into it.

Done right, it can be very profitable! Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that come with scaling.

Yup, i agree with the above comment. You can buy that data and give permission to receive 3rd party messages. Rather than targeting bulk audience, I would recommend to use marketing automation to properly segment your audience and learn to nurture your leads which will help in improving conversions.

I don't know where you hear such a kind of thing. Because we normally collect lead via double-opt-in permission as well as never send annoyed emails.

banners
Back