The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Masquerade Ball Flyer (Flyers)

G

GraphicRiver

[sales]Masquerade Ball Flyer (Flyers)
The Masquerade Ball Flyer is perfect to advertise all you luxurious events. Its optimistic and has an extravagant sensation to it. Print Ready! The following PSD file is setup at 1575px X 2175px (5.25” X 7 .25”) @ 300DPI CMYK with 0.15” bleed I have taken the liberty of organizing all the layers into very manageable folders and understandable names. All the objects which you might want to adjust have been color for an easier customization. Please Note that the Model/’s are not included Font information included in ReadMe.txt All text is editable; all you have to do is change the text and if you wish reposition it. Any additional effects which are not layer styles are located in the same folder as the actual text. All you would have to do is reposition it. For photos; import the photo//stock into the file which ever you prefer and reposition the layer adjustments on top. 1. Import image. 2. Place the image in the “photo folder” 3. Drag the adjustments from onto of my blank image onto yours. 4. Holding the “ALT” button click in between the two layers. This will limit the effect to the photo layer only. (there are a few alterations, not all have to be used) ========[END EDITING ]============================ If you need any assistance, just contact me through my graphicriver homepage // or // direct email at Design@mstep.org enjoy
[buttonsa]http://graphicriver.net/item/masquerade-ball-flyer/3225851&ref=iidea[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]