The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Marketing To Women...

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I'm getting ready to run a campaign where I'm marketing exclusively to women.

Rather than dive head first into something I've always been told I'd never understand, I decided to do a search on how to attract women online.

First I came up with all types of websites giving me tips on how to pick up women at bars.. WAY OFF.. Not what I was looking for.. :eek:

Put internet marketing by it and came up with this site which after reading the first few paragraphs, saw that it was a great resource that will help anyone in online marketing..

The 3 Types of Women & How to Attract Them to Purchase Online. | The Follis Marketing Report

Wish you guys the best..

Wish me luck.. ;)

Great link man, thanks - is this for a Facebook campaign?

Not right now but it definitely works. I'm gonna use this for a POF campaign. Putting yourself in the shoes of the LEAD/BUYER can really give you an upper hand on the competition. Can't wait to try this.

Not right now but it definitely works. I'm gonna use this for a POF campaign. Putting yourself in the shoes of the LEAD/BUYER can really give you an upper hand on the competition. Can't wait to try this.
Im looking forward to this - case study?

You can also market your offer in Pinterest since 95% of users there are females.

95% of users WERE females possibly. Now it is much closer to 65% -70% female, and 30% -35% male.

Check out this infographics on user demographics (and some other Pinterest related data) made by mashable.com in the end of February this year:

http://mashable.com/2012/02/25/pinterest-user-demographics/

On wikipedia, I found some more interesting data:

Code:
The site has been popular with American women and, in 2012, it was reported that 83% of the U.S. users were women. In Britain, however, 56% of the users were male and their age profile was different too, being about 10 years younger than in the U.S., where the age range was typically 35-44.

Thanks for sharing that link by the way. I actually encountered a statistics that says women dominate the social media. So you might as well explore social media techniques.

MI
Back