The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MarketHealth closed my account

Petunia

affiliate
I got an email from MarketHealth accusing me of fraud, I put some of their offer banners on my website and also I promoted one offer using Pay per click advertising.
Before my account was closed I got many clicks and 0 conversion.
I wrote an email to them hoping to resolve this issue, any one here have similar situation with them?

Am I being scammed? Quick Google search revealed lot of bad reviews about this network. The offer I picked allows pay per click promotion, I had some conversions promoting other affiliate networks offers using the same PPC provider with no issues.

They are a legitimate company. We have many members that get paid regularly.

They have mixed reviews on the net.

They are very strict about promotions and have zero tolerance for anyone that violates the terms and conditions of promoting offers.

I expect you violated their TOS or their advertisers TOS.

I didn't violate any terms. I got reply today from them saying that they had few orders that turned out to be fraud, they personally called the customers to find out as they claimed in the email. I show them proof of my PPC account and the website where I posted their offer banner and turned out the fraud came from the PPC ads. They will reopen my account but if there is one more order fraud they will permanently close it.
I am happy with their customer support but how can I prevent future order fraud that I have no control over? I am pausing all my PPC campaigns right now.

I didn't violate any terms. I got reply today from them saying that they had few orders that turned out to be fraud, they personally called the customers to find out as they claimed in the email. I show them proof of my PPC account and the website where I posted their offer banner and turned out the fraud came from the PPC ads. They will reopen my account but if there is one more order fraud they will permanently close it.
I am happy with their customer support but how can I prevent future order fraud that I have no control over? I am pausing all my PPC campaigns right now.

That is great news. I'm happy for you.

As far as the fraud goes, this is a huge problem in the industry. How exactly did the fraud come from your ads?

Which traffic source are you using?

They didn't give me details on how the fraud happens, this is their reply:
"
Hello,
Yesterday we received 3 Fraud orders from your Tracking Links. There is a 5% Fraud allowance on all accounts, which you have now surpassed. I personally called these 3 customers to confirm their orders and found the orders to be Fraud."
I am using CPAlead traffic to promote the offer, see the attachment.

Attachments

• CPA ppc.png
    CPA ppc.png
    287 KB · Views: 60
I've got one conversion and not they have removed it. I'm promoting their offers on my website. Traffic mainly comes from Google. I don't know what's happening but I'm afraid after reading the bad reviews about them. It's easy for them to ban any account but it's a curse for us a publisher since we do hard work by spending time and money to promote their offers on website or PPC. That's totally not fair.

banners
Back