The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Market Health - Hot New Offers

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Teeth Whitening Trial Offer: MAKE UP TO $35 CPA on this top selling Teeth Whitening Free Trial Offer. We have launched a Trial of our popular Teeth Whitening Affiliate Program Offer. This patented dental whitening system begins washing away coffee, tea and other hard-to-remove stains after only one use. A unique 2-step process releases free oxygen to oxidize and lift organic stains away from teeth. Reveal your new whiter smile in as little as 6 days. 20 or more average daily sales pays $30 CPA. 100 or more average daily sales pays $35 CPA. Contact sales for rate increases.

Acai Berry Select Free Trial Offer: Acai Berry Select is a powerful Antioxident and Weight Loss Pill that has taken the market by storm. Harvested by Brazilians for hundreds of years as a food staple and for their rejuvenating and detoxifying properties, Acai berries (fruit of Amazonian Acai Palms) have been all over the media, from articles in fitness magazines to features on popular television programs like 0prah and the Today show. This is a house free trial offer that pays up to $40 per sale.

Caralluma Burn Trial Offer (Weight-Loss) : MAKE UP TO $40 CPA on this top selling Caralluma free trial offer. If you haven't heard of Caralluma yet, you will. Unlike Hoodia, Caralluma is patent protected and clinically proven to suppress the appetite. If you are marketing weight loss products or interested in getting started...don't miss this one.

Bowtrol Colon-Cleanse Free Trial Offer: Bowtrol has always been a top seller and now we are offering a great new complimentary trial offer that is paying up to $40 per sale. Bowtrol is an all natural herbal colon cleansing treatment that has changed hundreds of thousands of people's lives through our gentle and effective whole body safe and effective internal cleansing. Bowtrol is formulated to maximize one's elimination without causing loose stools or uncomfortable cramping via frequent healthy bowel movements while assisting in cleansing the vital organs and lymphatic system.

--------------------------------------------------------
Meet MarketHealth.com at the Upcoming Shows and Events:

Affiliate Summit, Las Vegas, NV January 11-13 2009, Booth #217
Affiliate Summit West 2009

Ad Tech, San Francisco, CA April 21-22 2009, Booth #1551
ad:tech San Francisco - The Event For Digital Marketing!

Your success is our success and we value your comments and suggestions so if there is anything you wish to discuss please feel free to contact us any time.

Best regards,

MarketHealth.com Team

Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 & 40 USA & Canada
Direct: 1-818-303-2600 & International Callers
Office Hours: 10AM to 6PM Monday thru Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
MarketHealth.com has get the absolute BEST tools and options I've seen in affiliate marketing in my 8 years of doing it ... but darn, I can't make those sales happen. What could I be doing wrong? They're offering free samples now for several products and have banners, links, articles, you name it, but I just can't get them to perform with my audience. Anyone having better luck?

MI
Back