The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mare's Journey to 5000$/day

Mareslo

Hello guys

Background:

My name is Marko but most people call me Mare.I am 16yo student of veterine andi 'm ocming from Slovenia,Europe.

My goal is to make 10000$/day with social media domination!I will be utilizing twitter,faebook,instagram and also bing ads and some other as i go!

My goal seems really high and unrealistic but i've set my benchmark high because this motivates you and it's also psychological trick,if you set your goals high as i did you will be happy even if you complete them maybe 50%.

Well let's get down to business:

WHAT I HAVE:
*100 twitter accounts
* few facebook accounts
* like 10-50 instagram accounts (need to check how many are still alive)
* bing account creation method (i can make 1-5 accounts daily with 100$ balance)
*hard hard determination!

MY PLANS:

After i will put up what i have now i want to expand to:
*5000 twitter accounts
*1000 instagram accounts
*100 facebook accounts
*game other ad network account creations aside bing

After i will make like 1000$ from this journey i will start with PPC/PPV also because this is in my opinion the only way to reach my really high goal.

I will update this thread daily,every evening my time (Belgrade/Ljubljana) at 8:00 PM!It's really important to come in routine because i will need to make a lot of improvements to my habits and the way of life

This is gonna be a long paintful journey with lots of failures,issues,bad days....but i believe with your help also we can do it!

If you have any questions let me know

PS: many people will think that i don't live in realistic world but as said above i will be pushing really hard and i don't intend to complete this journey in a year,it can take few years but we will surely did it :)

JOURNEY EARNINGS:

EARNINGS TODAY: 0
EARNINGS TOTAL:0

Stay tunned in because this is gonna be hell of a ride :D

QUICK UPDATE

hey guys it's been a rough rough week behind me,many exams and i was waiting on money....now i am ready to rock!We will start making some nice $$ soon!

Hi @Mareslo,
looking forward to see story about running some campaigns. It's always interesting to see how modern guy have angles and view about how to promote offers.

MI
Back