The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money from blogs

bochgoch

affiliate
Making money from blogs -- how do you do it?

I currently use adsense & amazon to generate revenue from blogs ... what do you do?

You will be suprised that you can make much more money from selling direct link or adverts from your blogs than affiliate and adsense.
Also, a services you seem to be offering, posting in your blog for money but it needs to be priced competitively.

You can definately get few hundred dollars per month by selling blog posts if you are PR4 or above. V7N contextual is the right place for you along with DP forum.

I am also looking for sell some post at my blog, but, still, i am not sure that how i can marketing for for this.

I am also looking for sell some post at my blog, but, still, i am not sure that how i can marketing for for this.

For a start advertise on forums ... here and other places like DP. - Don't post the Url in the thread though.

You will get some advert direct from webmasters but if you want a steady continuous revenue, you need to go through sites suggested by previous posters.
I am registered at ReviewMe - Advertiser: Get Traffic & Buzz! - Bloggers: Earn cash blogging! , they will do some check on you blogs (based on PR, Alexa, Technocrait ranking etc) and determine the price per post.

That is one of you best bets if you want to make money from blog post. Chating after individual webmaster can be tiresome and less rewarding.

banners
Back