The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Making Money: AdSpace

StevenF50

affiliate
Hello,
This article is about one way of making money online. It can be easier for bigger boards to make money for this tip but small forums still have a chance of this helping them.
AdSpace is a great way to earn money through advertisements. Lots of websites are willing to pay real cash for a bit of ad space.
I suggest you get people to bid on getting your AdSpace, starting at a low price and it will quickly get bigger if you make a minimum increase. Buy it now should also be added at a high price. Then you give a deadline a month is about right but when it gets 1 week away, every day post something like: Hurry up 7 days next day: Hurry up 6 Days Left then so on until the bidding wars over.
For smaller boards its hard to get people to buy AdSpace so you should start really really low and you;ll see you end up getting more than starting high. Smaller boards should also sell packages. So like a bigger banner on index/homepage, a widget for your forum. A Sticky Ad and whatever else you want to add to the package.
For bigger boards its normally easier but you can put the price too high sometimes so you should start with a medium price, a price that makes buyers say, wow that’s good so then they will start bidding before you know it they have soared past the high price starting bid. But if you used the high price to start with less people would bid so less people would take interest in joining in the bidding war. You should offer smaller AdSpace for big boards or if you do want a massive ad you should start it at a high price.
These ads should stay up for about a month then you get simply get rid of them and start the bidding war again so you get a constant cycle of cash.
I hope this article has helped you earn money through AdSpace and I hope you spread the word about us if it did. If it didn’t help then try another one of our articles!
Thanks.

banners
Back