The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Make sure you get immediate notifications of Facebook Reviews!

D

djbaxter

How To: Turn on your Facebook Page’s Review Notifications
Imprezzio Marketing
July 15, 2015

A bad review online isn’t necessarily bad. Obviously, favorable reviews of your business are always the most ideal situation. But think about it this way: a bad review can be an opportunity to earn a reputation, a good reputation, a reputation for providing top notch customer service.

Imagine that you had a client whose experience was less than perfect, yet took the time to post the following:

Man I really was hoping for more. Steve seemed distracted and didn’t answer all my questions. I probably won’t go back there again… I give only 1 Star!

Also imagine that you didn’t see this review because you didn’t realize it was even made. Months go by before you stumble upon the review section and read the troubling words. It’s most likely too late to save the relationship with this client and potentially hundreds of others who read the review. That would be rather tragic.

Now, continue to imagine this time you had received a notification in your email making you aware of the post from your client. Within a few minutes you reply back:

I am so terribly sorry that you experienced that. We have been considerably busy growing as a business but I don’t want to lose you as a loyal customer. At your earliest convenience would you be so kind as to give me a call and I will personally see to it that you have all your questions answered. Thank you! Sincerely, Bob.

As far as I’m concerned you saved face. Might I remind you that these reviews and replies are public? This matters when you know the facts; 88% of people who search for a business online have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business. That’s almost 9 out of 10 people who looked you up will read these! Studies also show that people will still patron your business even if you had a few bad reviews but only based on how you handled the bad reviews.

Read more...

MI
Back