The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Make PHPbb more search engine friendly

temi

affiliate
Hello,
Any PHPbb guru in the house? I want someone who know can do the mod required to make this forum more search engine friendly. The sub pages are not being index which is not very good. Please PM me if you can hack it.

Yes and pm me for my new travel boards located below. Ive submitted the forum to google but the forum is php based and Im not sure that google can see the text. So while your helping Temi can you pplllleeeeeaaassseee help me to? :oops:

http://www.readybb.com/trekpartner

Thanks in advance

Temi,

Thanks for stopping by :wink: Your posts are greatly appreciated. Its a new site but quite profitable, forum is fairly new as well, I plan to start promoting it next month so wish me luck.

Eric,
Good luck and I will keep dropping by as soon as I can thing of what to say, the topic is discusses is not my natural expertise but with a bit of research I shall be able to post in there now and again.

Please let me know when you are ready for you ad campaign, I will be happy to back you with all the resources I have including my newly acquired forum www.batalk.com

Good luck

Temi

Temi,

Thanks so much for the help. I am working on the site all day today and tomorrow so I hope to begin advertising heavily and working on SEO by Thursday. I'll let you know. :wink:

MI
Back